Gardbrant vs McGregor make it happen.

untitled-10y1s0w.gif

giphy.gif

<36>

You're comparing Conor's performance against Alvarez to

Cody's performance against a fighter who was 22-1, considered p4p goat, and was undefeated for a long time

Ever heard of logic?

Conor should defend at 155. Cody should defend at 135. If Cody is successful a few times, and wants to move up to 145, then so be it. Champions should defend their belts against the next best challenger in the division, and challengers should be deemed next best by fighting their way up through the rankings. It is a simple time tested approach, and it works.

Boxing wise, movement, besides the fact that Conor does have a big reach advantage, Cody showed better skills then Conor.

Dominick Cruz NEVER gets hit much if at all, Alvarez eats shots all day from everyone. Its much easier to look great against a guy like Alvarez who plods forward and throws arm punches.

Cody's performance against a fighter who was 22-1, considered p4p goat, and was undefeated for a long time

Ever heard of logic?

<36>

I wasn't comparing Eddie, I was comparing Conor's boxing to Cody's.

You clearly don't know anything about striking. Cody's not throwing shots that quick, accurate and especially not in 4 punch combos.

Waaaaaaaaaah I don't like Conor so I must cling to another fighter and convince myself they can beat him Waaaaaaaaaaaah

{<BJPeen}

Ever heard of logic?
Compare it to conor's performance against aldo then...do it...do it.

yes match them up, they both never defended a belt before.

Cody a BJJ black belt and in a weight division higher than conor is he?

Did nate tap him the second time? Cody has already been stiffened. Cody would murder him

Conor has already been tapped 3 times in professional fights. Cody is yet to suffer a lost. Cody via anything he wants

If Cody would have the ability sell himself as Conor does he would be a HUGE star. Unfortunately he does not.

Ever heard of logic?

Conor ended the real P4P GOAT who was undefeated for 10 years in 13 sec

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

<{Heymansnicker}>

So here is fuck you to your logic

Back