Gardbrant vs McGregor make it happen.

ThiefofSouls

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm dead ass serious, no love is no joke. Conor is 1 inch taller big deal.

I'd rather watch that then see Woodley or Khabib smash him with ease.

Cody hit him with the old push off and back away so your boys can get in between lol

He don't want none.

Last edited:
What about both defend their belts?

Every time someone wins a fight there's a dozen threads about them fighting Conor.

<36>

Cody's too small to fight Conor and Khabib and Tyron smashing him are just your opinion.

If I was Cody I would be pursuing this fight. Even if he has to move up to 155-170. Right now, He's probably getting MM level pay at 135lb.

Lol come on. McGregor son's him hard. Cody would never get inside that reach. And if he did he'd get counter KO'd.

This is a dumb idea.

Oh and Woodley is isn't too big for Conor? One takedown and he isn't ever getting up.

Conor haters are so desperate.

I think TJ KO's Cody.

His chin has never been tested in the UFC, but he got starched as an amateur.

Cody is a legit 135'er. Conor is a legit 155'er, and, the best striker that the MMA world has ever seem. That is like saying BJ should have fought Anderson. It would be an absolute blowout of epic proportions.

Its called reality, Mini Mendes almost smashed Conor. What do you think two ELITE much bigger grapplers/wrestlers would do to him.

Every time someone wins a fight there's a dozen threads about them fighting Conor.

<36>

Cody's too small to fight Conor and Khabib and Tyron smashing him are just your opinion.
I think Sherdog has collective Conor learning disability. Everytime he fights "X is gonna expose him!". We have been going thru this for what, 4 years now?

Garbrandt puts Conor into a gurney within 2 rounds.

It wouldn't take Conor 2 minutes to win this fight. He has a 9-inch reach advantage, against primarily a striker, who's been KO'd before.

And I picked Cody to destroy Almeida and beat Cruz.

Back