Garbrant running into the same counter 3 times in a row ... <GIF>

He can't control his animal instincts is his problem.
hqdefault.jpg

He fought really dumb against TJ, but if his fight IQ is really that bad how'd he beat Cruz?

I'm not gonna say his IQ is questionable, but once he gets hurt he loses all composure. He was never in real danger against Cruz, and he performed a perfect fight. And his chin is definitely more than suspect.

I don't say this often but TJ has some seriously fast hands with power.

He has a Forrest Gump like fight I.Q.

But Forrest Gump finally invested his money into Apple. Cody invests into neck tattoos and trucks.
So 1-0 for Forrest.

He has the skills to beat TJ.

However, bad composure and a weak fight IQ significantly reduces those chances.

Why is his lead hand never protecting his face when he throws them big right hands. That's what I want to know.

Why is his lead hand never protecting his face when he throws them big right hands. That's what I want to know.
Yes men around him who say he does everything perfectly. It's Faber's fault

I think in fairness the first shot probably scrambled his senses; probably on autopilot moving into counters two and three.

These aren’t video game characters – you have to make some allowances.

Yes men around him who say he does everything perfectly. It's Faber's fault

That in part definitely. The nonexisting coaching at TAM but as a boxer he himself should realize that in sparring and especially after the first TJ fight.

Cody never brings his hands back up after he throws when brawling, he lowers them even lower.

Not a fan of the snake, but that was pretty sick.

Goodness looks like a video game button mashing, he would have eaten a 4th or 5th right hand ifbhe never dropped on the 3rd one

But Forrest Gump finally invested his money into Apple. Cody invests into neck tattoos and trucks.
So 1-0 for Forrest.
Him and Bubba had that shrimp boat too. 2-0 for Forrest.

As soon as he refused to touch gloves, I knew it was over...Not touching gloves does not always tell the story, but for Cody it’s a good indicator of things to come..

Back