Garbrant running into the same counter 3 times in a row ... <GIF>

Best boxing in the UFC please. Sherdog never learns.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hah

Bu...bu..but Cody ko'd TJ in practise right?!

Dillashaw was composed, defended himself and fought smart. Cody brawled too much with hands down and head waiting to be bashed.

gq_tattoo-tour-cody-garbrandt-explains-his-tattoos-and-how-his-mom-feels-about-that-neck-ink.jpg

I'm glad someone else noticed this... while watching this unfold during the fight I couldn't believe how stupid he was being. TJ wasn't hurt and Cody was pushing forward recklessly.

Neck tats will do that to a man.

It's not just about being smart. Cody has always done that, thrown caution to the wind and had his chin up when coming forward. It's completely ingrained in his technique, and when he fights with emotion he really can't change it in the moment. Also, he was rocked before that and never recovered. A lot of these moments happens in split seconds and you simply do not have time to think, it's all about reactions and that is Codys natural reaction. Most of the time he can get away with it and destroys people because of it, not this time.

Somewhere in the world Edmond Tarverdyan is watching and screaming head movement....

Dillashaw was composed, defended himself and fought smart. Cody brawled too much with hands down and head waiting to be bashed.

I really dont get it. Cody was competing in boxing so how did he develop such a shit guard? It now cost him 2 fights. Imo this is not even bad ring tactic or emotion its just not training a basic punch with guard mechanic.

Its obvious that TAM is still a shit team regarding elite coaching.
Sure its Codys fault but there has to be a stand up coach included who deletes these mistakes. Faber still is this control freak. Only way I see Cody making annother run is by changing teams now! He will have a hard time against the other top fighters. Only Cruz is no prob with his baby punches. He has this style matchup down.

Last edited:
I mean. You’re right, yeah. But let Cody throw leather.

I think deep down he’s a good dude but he isn’t the smartest guy and he’s gotta do what
He’s gotta to win a fight. Probably. I feel like a jerk for saying that, but he doesn’t
Rub me as smart. So....

Cody can rebound awesomely if he’s in it mentally. he’s really skilled and has some of the fastest hands. I have faith.

Reported for the gay question mark in the middle of the gif

Came in here to say this very thing. Just watched the replay and TJ really had him studied on the feet this time. I picked Cody as I figured he would have learned to not let the emotion get the better of him, clearly he hasn't

Back