Garbrandt will be champ again one day

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
He's like 5 years younger than TJ. I think if Garbrandt and TJ has zero history personally, Cody would have beat him tonight. He let his emotions get the better of him again after having tagged TJ him a few times.

In b4 people claim I'm mad or whatever, I'm not a fan of either fighter

I reckon that when TJ gets old Cody will take his place

on a technical level these two are super close and on paper this match up has the makings to be one of the best match ups of all time.

instead, we have cody thinking he's fucking mike tyson with the chin of a prime mark hunt so he just swings for the fences for literally no reason.

sucks. i was really excited for tonight's rematch after the first fight. really disappointing that the guy cant clean it up. if he continues to fight like this, he'll lose his chin before he can even be a champ

Not if he keeps losing brain cells like tonight. Guy has the skills but not the mental game. Dillashaw was in his head from the beginning. If he just fought like it was any opponent instead of 'i gotta prove something for team alpha male', he probably could of won. He couldnt keep his composure and dillashaw made him pay with a concussion and an L

Not while Marlon Moraes is an active fighter.

Last edited:
Renan Barao turned to shit after TJ wrecked him twice...

Not as long as TJ Dillashaw is still in the ufc. He's just on another level.

Needs to change camps, his teammates only feed into his emotional fighting. He did good with Alpha but if he wants to bring it to the next level then he needs a change just like TJ did.

He is a glass cannon, like Ubereem, and thus will never win a title again

If Dominick Cruz, who hits pretty softly, had known Garbrandt had such a weak chin he would have swung for the fences and KOd No Love. So even his short title reign is a fluke

Fighters with glass chins never have long title reigns

No someone new will be climbing the ranks whenever TJ is dethroned

I dont understand why anybody doubts TJ Dillashaw. The guy is the vest fighter we've ever seen. I've never seen anyone so skilled.

He's like 5 years younger than TJ. I think if Garbrandt and TJ has zero history personally, Cody would have beat him tonight. He let his emotions get the better of him again after having tagged TJ him a few times.

In b4 people claim I'm mad or whatever, I'm not a fan of either fighter
<Huh2>

i dunno im a big fan of Tj and Garbrandt but cody literally made the exact same mistake that got him Kod. tge 1st time

I said before i worried he would be delusional about the first loss and chalk it up to luck and it looks like i was right.

Threw the same predictable alternating hookflurry with out intelligently guarding inbetween punching.

They said TJ should retire when Dom beat em.
<36>

Back