Garbrandt vs Dillashaw - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters
I like both of these guys, have to go with Cody via speed, speed kills you know.

Cogar. Better boxing, faster hands, more power and can wrestle as well. Also bigger.

Hes also gonna be extra motivated after how snakeshaw betrayed TAM.

I think TJ will big brother him
What makes you think that though? I know MMAmath doesnt work but TJ went life and death with dom and lost while cody schooled him. Cody looked much better against the BW goat.

What makes you think that though? I know MMAmath doesnt work but TJ went life and death with dom and lost while cody schooled him. Cody looked much better against the BW goat.
TJ was the best fighter at TAM when he was there, he wouldve sparred and rolled thousands of rounds with Cody..... I imagine he got the better of the exchanges, that could mentally work in his favour.

Which makes me favour TJ

TJ was the best fighter at TAM when he was there, he wouldve sparred and rolled thousands of rounds with Cody..... I imagine he got the better of the exchanges, that could mentally work in his favour.

Which makes me favour TJ
Cody said he has video of him koing TJ though.

and TJ challenged him to show the video, calling his bluff
I dont think anyone should put too much stock into either of their sparring tails to be honest. Im just saying from what ive seen i think cogar will knock him out.

I gotta go with TJ. Cody saying he wants a Dom rematch. That tells me something.

gotta go w the champ. can only assume hes got the best striking right now, and more power. and apparently theres footage of him knocking tj out iin practice? :D

Guess everyone didn't see what I saw the other night

Cody wins badly

Back