Garbrandt vs Dillashaw - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters
Like Cruz, Dillashaw has some holes in his game that can be exploited by Cody, but he's a lot more tight in the pocket. Unlike Cruz though, he's way more hittable when he's sliding out of range, that doesn't mean he sucks at that though, Cruz is just that good at sliding out once he's done throwing his punches. However, it does mean that Cody can push forward and land more strikes doing that than he did against Cruz.

Cody will probably approach the fight a hell lot more different, and will lead instead of playing the counter fighter. I think he'll find TJ's chin in the first two rounds, he'll have to be on the lookout for those takedowns though, Dillashaw showed amazing timing against Lineker.

Great fight.

I only see Cruz being able to beat Cody in a close rematch, TJ aint doin it imo

Going with TJ, but Cody surprised me with how good he is.
This. Garbrandt's performance against Cruz was a revelation. He looked really sharp. If he can continue to fight at this level, he'll beat Dillashaw. Dillashaw is really good though and he is Cruz' equal.

Dillashaw lost to Cruz. Cody dominated Cruz. My vote goes to Cody
Dillashaw's loss to Cruz is overstated. The judges had to give it to someone, so they did, but that fight was a draw if any fight was ever a draw. I think Dillashaw would win a rematch.

Cruz is the BW GOAT, but he's the third best fighter in the division right now. Of course, he's also the GOAT of making comebacks, so maybe he'll be back looking better than ever.

The buildup to this fight is going to memelicious. Cant wait for that bad blood to resurface.

This
feels like a toss up right now
best kind of matchup

I like the way TJ matches up with Cody, but Cody looked so good against Cruz that it's hard to bet against him. There's a good story-line for this fight as well with them being former team mates.

I think TJ will big brother him

Back