Garbrandt seems unmotivated and lackadaisical

Before his loss, he ate, slept, and breathed fighting, wether it was a random guy in the street or Conor McGregor, he just wanted to FIGHT. Now, in his interviews, he’s talking about fighter pay and not wanting to fight for too much longer because he has kids to watch after, and he’s talking about how hard training is on his body, and that he doesn’t care what TJ has to say. He’s barely mentioned the fight once. TJ, on the other hand, seems incredibly invested. Thoughts?
He really needs to stop fighting for his kids sake. Got forbid he gets more brain damage and loses his sharp and quick mind.

he hasnt banged his wife in over 3 months give him a break.

TS just wanted to show off with "lackadaisical"
The use of that word perturbed me.
7Cc2.gif

Before his loss, he ate, slept, and breathed fighting, wether it was a random guy in the street or Conor McGregor, he just wanted to FIGHT. Now, in his interviews, he’s talking about fighter pay and not wanting to fight for too much longer because he has kids to watch after, and he’s talking about how hard training is on his body, and that he doesn’t care what TJ has to say. He’s barely mentioned the fight once. TJ, on the other hand, seems incredibly invested. Thoughts?

I agree, I was a little concerned after hearing his most recent interviews. Money and fame can soften a man. I actually switched my bet to TJ.

I've actually got the exact opposite impression.

He does seem more relaxed, but he also seems more confident. Not the brash confidence, but the quiet type.

He just seems more comfortable in his skin to me.

There are some proper bitches in here.

Who do you think you are TS the great Kennedy Florian or something

That sort of talk is never good.

I agree with you. A fighter like Cody isn't cerebral. He needs the fire to go out there, taunt, get angry. If he is talking about fighter pay, that is it.

There's being booksmart and then there's fight IQ. I think Cody proved in the Cruz fight he's not just a headhunting Neanderthal.

He's doing a lot of moaning and acting like he's scared to take a punch for fear of CTE

Could be a ploy I dunno

My main concern is why the fuck is a 25 year old getting back surgery

TJ gonna whoop DAT ASS

Back