Garbrandt responds to TJ Dillashaw on Twitter | Shots Fired Back

why cody fighting with dom, stephens and TJ all at the same time lol

He's trying really hard to be another McGregor. Except that instead of getting in his opponent's head he lets them get inside his head

Swinging on guys like that in practice makes him look bad not TJ.

it seems that the only thing between cody's ears are other people.

he has teh chance to become a champion in the premier mma org in the world, and i suspect he would be best served to focus on that and that alone.

but, he is still young and much like my 5 month old boxer puppy, they both might mature and settle down with age, both eat cat shit, and both have neck tattoos.

I've been telling you motherfuckers that Cody KO'd him in sparring, none of you Cody haters wanted to believe it.

Weak... Cody'z shook as f*ck from what I've seen in the embedded vidz.

Just for fun, I'm picking Dom by 1st round TKO. This is too much for the kid. He'z gonna come in there all f*cked & pissed & make some stupid mistakes that Dom will be sitting there waiting on it wit da lightning.

One & Dun! :cool:

Lol keep dreaming

why are they knocking each other out in training tho?
What camp doesn't have the same results? Hence the reason why the best gyms have the no phone and no recording during sparring sessions rule.. As some of the top guys get smacked in sparring by some who aren't even pro fighters or "top" fighters. It's training, you train with the same guys daily, you learn the strengths and weaknesses or your training partners, even if not the better fighter then that person.

I'd love to see that fight. Both the gym version and right now in the UFC. I'm sure it happens within the next year.

Lol keep dreaming
Most likely a Dec. for Dom...

We'll see. My one & dun for Dom call waz a bit of fun... but I actually can see it happening. Cody seemz over emotional going in.... & I just keep getting the feeling that will make him sloppy.

How game is Killashaw? He is about to demolish two #2's in a row and he won the fight with Cruz.

Anyone who brags about knocking someone out sparring is a bag of shite who deserves CTE

I would love to see the UFC put these guys in the cage together. And then drop another cage on top of it.

Maybe Cody was being over aggressive in training. The goal isn't to KO your partners while sparring.

What the fuck is Cody doing on Twitter talking about someone he isn't fighting a few hours before the biggest fight of his life?

Back