Garbrandt KO Cruz

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mark my words. Hes just to precise and technical boxer. Cruz will fall probably first or second round. I like Dominic but Cody is just too quick and powerfull for him. Im going to bet 100€ for Cody too.

Oh god please no, Neck tat champ that gets mad at anything.

He'd spend the day going after his haters on twitter "I TOLD YOU BRO FUCK WITH ME NOW BITCH HA I'M THE CHAMP YOU'RE A BRO, BRO"

1-50-Cent-Laugh-Off-JAG.gif

"I never chase pussy and I don't want start on the 30th" - Cody Garbrandt

Cruz is going to run circles around your boy and make him look as silly in the cage as he has in interviews.

There will probably be one, maybe two scares early, but that's the best Garbrandt can hope for.

I think TJ is light years better than Cody at this point, in terms of cutting off the cage, set-up, footwork and movement. Even he missed over 300 times against a long-layoff Cruz. If you hit Cruz, he seems to have a good chin and recovery.

Someone who wings hooks repeatedly is not likely to have success. Cody is green, emotionally-charged and just not poised to win, in my troll-ish yet humble opinion. That said, he's very fast and very powerful, so it could happen.

If Cody wins it's either first or second round knockout, other than that Cruz would win via decision.

Cruz survives the initial onslaught with his movement and decisions Cody.

Mark my words. Hes just to precise and technical boxer. Cruz will fall probably first or second round. I like Dominic but Cody is just too quick and powerfull for him. Im going to bet 100€ for Cody too.

Say goodbye to your 100€.

Back