Garbrandt is just another level

I had NO idea he could box like Lomachenko. Dude might be p4p King and none us had any idea

I had NO idea he could box like Lomachenko. Dude might be p4p King and none us had any idea
Not me brotha, I'm a big Cruz fan and was cheering for him all the way but since the first time I saw Cody fight in UFC I was impressed as fuck with his boxing and was nervous as fuck about this matchup

Well, he proved me wrong. Good for him, great performance.

reminded me a bit of a quicker frankie edgar with power.

Cody proved himself to be the best fighter and by far the best boxer at bantamweight. He could have got the KO if he wasn't taunting so much but that was very fun to watch

Compared to Cruz. He makes Cruz look bad
Maybe I'm just biased as a Cruz fan but I wouldn't go as far as saying he's on another level. It was a competitive great fight and I really think that cut changed the dynamic of the fight.
That being said he won fair and square and give him his props. I would like to see Cruz get one more crack at it because he is a smart guy and curious what adjustments he could make in rematch but I can accept that Cody was the better fighter tonight and deserves to be champ

Back