Garage BJJ Match (VID)

phengeng

Blue Belt
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI8UtRplNyc

me vs my older brother. We are bjj newbs so quality of skill is not great and we were just mucking around. The floor is matted but i definitely didn't intend to slam him that hard.
Just thought i'd share what i think to be an entertainin vid..+ my awesome vid editing skills. haha

Please don't flame me for being backyard fighters thinking we're cool etc..i've been going to a bjj gym....and i didn't crank the americana hard....don't wanna injure each other, especially my brother.

lookin at the vid now...i should have gone for an armbar..that would have been fun.

that was like an introduction lesson...he hasn't come back since.

hhaha nah he trains Kendo....

you have a nice garage. but dont add that gheyass music next time.

nice vid, and that isn't what anyone would call backyard fighting either. if they did they are just a big idiot

nice garage too btw.

was it necessary to have background music for a 45 sec garage match hahah jk.

This is 10% luck,
20% skill,
15% concentrated power of will,
5% pleasure,
50% pain,
And 100% reason to remember the fail.

Mike Shinoda is the biggest homo in the music industry. I hope he chokes on his lunch.

i threw in the music to exaggerate the takedown and americana....with the timing of the beat if you didn't notice. i just got a new vid editor and was playing around with it.....

A cross face to armbar would've been a better ending. Perhaps on the DVD you can have that alternate ending as part of the special features?

LOL. Um, congrats on the tap. I would have framed over hid arm on his neck to defeat his headlock (and tell him not to do that, it doesn't work. Good double and armericana, though. He looked clueless on what to do from the ground or to defend that takedown (he kinda walked into it).

Back