Gangsta Sh*t

Dude at the end definitely threw a spinning heal kick lmao.

I dont understand very well lyrics but that sounds like a dopeass music,by the way is everything ok dude?
The song is by Bone Thugs N Harmony. They're rap legends.

Everything is as good as they could be, I guess. Got some life issues I gotta square away, but I'm still trucking along.

Hope all is well with you, bud.

The song is by Bone Thugs N Harmony. They're rap legends.

Everything is as good as they could be, I guess. Got some life issues I gotta square away, but I'm still trucking along.

Hope all is well with you, bud.
Oh I knew Bone thugs but did not realize this song is theirs...they re awesome for sure,Thug love ft Tupac is one of my favorites,Nice that everything is going good,I am also doing good right now a very big economical crisis in Turkiye and I trying to deal with it take care stay strong...See u bud

Oh I knew Bone thugs but did not realize this song is theirs...they re awesome for sure,Thug love ft Tupac is one of my favorites,Nice that everything is going good,I am also doing good right now a very big economical crisis in Turkiye and I trying to deal with it take care stay strong...See u bud
You take care too bud. Hope that you continue making it through the economy crisis. We have those from time to time here too. Always sucks when the price of gas skyrockets to four times higher than what it should be.

This is how gangs should settle their needs. Pick out your 3 best scrappers, and go best out of 3. If you lose, you gotta lay low for a while.

Back