Gane's jab

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
10/10

Like I've said saying since day 1, the guy has little power.

The jab though, is insane!
Like somebody else's thread and Bisping said, his fists are fucking huge!

I mean, this thread probably wouldn't be created had it not been HW, but it is. Regardless, of class though, his jab is amongst the best.

Specially his right jab when he switch southpaw. That jab rocked JDS hard.

Told you guys his hands are huge

he's definitely right hand dominant, his left straight looked fucking terrible.

Dana needs the KO's to make his shitty highlight videos that only show rocked fighters getting finished, without them there is no Dana/Casuals/UFC. So Gane aint the right man for the UFWWE. Great fighter though.

Does he have bigger hands than Tony though?

tony hands.jpeg

Certainly wasn’t technique lol “rugby tackles”. but he was resilient on his attempts and took him down a couple of times just out of sheer will it seemed
He said in an interview their gameplan was relying a lot on Jarzinho coming forward to get reactive takedowns. Jarzinho didn't come, so he had to force them and it's not really what he does best. He is not a natural wrestler, but he will get an opportunist TD when offered a good opening.

Dana needs the KO's to make his shitty highlight videos that only show rocked fighters getting finished, without them there is no Dana/Casuals/UFC. So Gane aint the right man for the UFWWE. Great fighter though.

it’s almost impossible that a striker who is that massive has no pop.

I truly can´t understand how is that ANYONE expected that a Gane would go trade leather with Jarizinho.
Fans who have never put on a pair of gloves in their lives expect rock-em sock-em robots all the time. The line between human beings & the video game characters they play with has been obscured, leaving them desensitized to reality where educated fans live.

Back