Gane is gonna get Derrick Lewis’d

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Gane being a +300 underdog is ridiculous.

This is the heavyweight division. On top of that, Rozenstruik has a tendency to do the Derrick Lewis thing.

What is the Derrick Lewis thing?

It’s where you lose every second of the fight, in every aspect of MMA, until you randomly decide to KO the guy you’re fighting and win.

If I was a betting they/them, I’d bet Rozen by KO rd 3.

Last edited:
Gane being a +300 underdog is ridiculous.

I'm on the Gane Train, but yeh, him being such a massive fav doesn't seem right, especially at HW where one half decent shot can put anyone out, and against a guy who has a lot of KO wins.

Would honestly be surprised if Gane loses.

I feel like someone is getting knocked out here but not positive who.

But either way my reaction will be ...<mma4>

Gane very likely wins if Rozenstruik doesn't find the KO

It all come down to how likely you think the KO is

+300 the implied probably is 25%

That puts Roz winning by KO 1 time if they fought 4 times. If you think he wins by KO more often than that, take the bet.

I'm on the Gane Train, but yeh, him being such a massive fav doesn't seem right, especially at HW where one half decent shot can put anyone out, and against a guy who has a lot of KO wins.

Honestly ive watch more Rosen the Gane but why is anyone thinking hes better? From what ive seen it should be pretty much 50/50 with Rosen having a power advantage and Gane having size and length. Is it just Ganes size and appearance or is there some impressive moments I should know about?

Back