Economy GameStop short squeeze: Stock dividend on the table for summer!

Backpedaling? Lol okay.
read the post you quoted..I said they would have already gone bankrupt if they didn’t take away the buy button on what....GME.

didn’t think I’d have to explicitly state that banks and hedgies are over exposed in many other plays..

ah, yes. the fanfic where they all would have been bankrupted by a stock that even at its most inflated, had a cap that was maybe 1/100th of citadel.

no tin foil here!

{<jordan}

definitely wasn't a t+2 issue. that would only make sense!

learn math.

ah, yes. the fanfic where they all would have been bankrupted by a stock that even at its most inflated, had a cap that was maybe 1/100th of citadel.

no tin foil here!

{<jordan}

definitely wasn't a t+2 issue. that would only make sense!

learn math.

Here’s some math for you:

Citadel has LESS cash on hand than...wait for it...wait for iiit...GameStop.

Your heroes aren’t nearly as invincible as you think.

Here’s some math for you:

Citadel has LESS cash on hand than...wait for it...wait for iiit...GameStop.

Your heroes aren’t nearly as invincible as you think.

lolz @ cash on hand

imagine being so ignorant that you think that's relevant. i guess you don't need to imagine.

and robinhood was the one lacking cash, genius. citadel was the one with cash who you were just complaining about (loaning it to melvin for a stake).

ffs, ken griffin, alone/himself, is worth more than gme.

lolz @ cash on hand

imagine being so ignorant that you think that's relevant. i guess you don't need to imagine.

and robinhood was the one lacking cash, genius. citadel was the one with cash who you were just complaining about (loaning it to melvin for a stake).

ffs, ken griffin, alone/himself, is worth more than gme.

Lmaoo imagine having Ken Griffin’s dick so far down your throat (daily occurrence for you, I’m sure) that you think having the supreme liquid asset on hand is totally irrelevant to this.

Good lord we were just arguing about a 2.75 billion dollar -CASH- infusion that a hefty sized hedge fund desperately needed. You should have just messaged Plotkin and let him know cash doesn’t matter. Come to think of it, his business is still taking huge losses so maybe you are his advisor lol.

Didn’t think it was possible to be a bigger cheerleader for hedge funds than Cramer.

Lmaoo imagine having Ken Griffin’s dick so far down your throat (daily occurrence for you, I’m sure) that you think having the supreme liquid asset on hand is totally irrelevant to this.

Good lord we were just arguing about a 2.75 billion dollar -CASH- infusion that a hefty sized hedge fund desperately needed. You should have just messaged Plotkin and let him know cash doesn’t matter. Come to think of it, his business is still taking huge losses so maybe you are his advisor lol.

Didn’t think it was possible to be a bigger cheerleader for hedge funds than Cramer.

ffs, griffin could have had the entire short position on gme and not went tits up. but you're pretending that gme would collapse "THE ENTIRE ECONOMY"

again - learn basic math.

'everyone i don't like is an evil hedgie cheerleader!'

'everyone i don't like is an evil hedgie cheerleader!'

Nope, not everyone, just you pal.

Plenty of others came in this thread and disagreed with my thesis. One guy (who didn’t even like you) called GME a shit company.

What the others didn’t do: is spend an entire freakin week running defense and cover for a bunch of criminals who have been fined again, and again, and again by the SEC and FINRA for illegal methods.

Nope, not everyone, just you pal.

Plenty of others came in this thread and disagreed with my thesis. One guy (who didn’t even like you) called GME a shit company.

What the others didn’t do: is spend an entire freakin week running defense and cover for a bunch of criminals who have been fined again, and again, and again by the SEC and FINRA for illegal methods.

so by mocking you and disproving your trash thesis, i'm really covering for "a bunch of criminals?" totes.

bruh, you don't even know what short interest IS.

so by mocking you and disproving your trash thesis, i'm really covering for "a bunch of criminals?" totes.

coming from a guy who expected shorts to just go away ONE day after the dividend announcement. Lmao if you understand institutional shorts that little then you’re not qualified to discuss GME.

Even if you do have some weird vendetta against GameStop that you’re apparently infamous for...

and don’t put criminals in quotations. They ARE crooks.
I know it. They know it. You know it.

coming from a guy who expected shorts to just go away ONE day after the dividend announcement.

lolwut? WHAT SHORTS? are the shorts in the room with you?

the si was a whole 19%. ffs, you have no idea why i kept saying it's not 1/2021...

and don’t put criminals in quotations. They ARE crooks.
I know it. They know it. You know it.

it's in quotes because... it's a quote. you JUST said it.

honestly, i think i just took a dump that's smarter than this.

lolwut? WHAT SHORTS? are the shorts in the room with you?

the si was a whole 19%. ffs, you have no idea why i kept saying it's not 1/2021...

it's in quotes because... it's a quote. you JUST said it.

honestly, i think i just took a dump that's smarter than this.

GME is at 44 days in a row of 100 percent utilization.

but I’m sure you’ll spin that as a lack of shorts somehow..

GME is at 44 days in a row of 100 percent utilization.

but I’m sure you’ll spin that as a lack of shorts somehow..

lolz!

which means _______? apparently, you don't know... which is par for this whole thread.

protip: remember when you said the split wouldn't affect the market cap but claimed the sp would increase because of it?

lolz!

which means _______? apparently, you don't know... which is par for this whole thread.

protip: remember when you said the split wouldn't affect the market cap but claimed the sp would increase because of it?

Alas, what did I expect from a discount Jim Cramer...

44 days at 100 percent utilization = shorts have been borrowing like crazy for weeks on end.
but you already knew that, you just want to duck it and pretend it doesn’t destroy your BS narrative.

Alas, what did I expect from a discount Jim Cramer...

44 days at 100 percent utilization = shorts have been borrowing like crazy for weeks on end.
but you already knew that, you just want to duck it and pretend it doesn’t destroy your BS narrative.

...or the max it can be shorted right now is...

which doesn't seem to matter, as you're making shit up. i just checked and strangely, there are plenty available shares to borrow. weird, it's as if just typing up bullshit doesn't make it come magically true!

...so you don't even know how to check this, either. ffs, have you gotten ANYTHING right yet?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Last edited:
...or the max it can be shorted right now is...

which doesn't seem to matter, as you're making shit up. i just checked and strangely, there are plenty available shares to borrow. weird, it's as if just typing up bullshit doesn't make it come magically true!

.l

Yea, I’m sure rehypothecation has nothing to do with it...

@rob mafia Jeez you are the definition of willfully obtuse.

The same share is being lent out multiple times to multiple parties.

incoming “tInFoiL hAT!!!”

@rob mafia Jeez you are the definition of willfully obtuse.

The same share is being lent out multiple times to multiple parties.

incoming “tInFoiL hAT!!!”

gme tards: it's so shorted that the squeeze will be epic and gme goes to $1k+

also gme tards: register your shares so no one can short it!

you're AGAIN making another hilarious backpedaling of arguments where no matter what the facts are, you're blaming shorts. 65% si (eg: pretty heavily shorted) - SHORTS! reality of 19% si (too low to make the cut for "high short interest" lists) - SHORTS!

just like when you previously blamed shorts for ANY movement in price (if it goes up, it's a squeeze. if down, it's shorted!), you're now arguing some tin foil (yup) nonsense where no matter what the facts are, the stock is highly shorted. high si? see, it's very shorted! low si? see, it's rehypothecation and counterfeits being shorted!

it's kind of impressive. no matter how many facts disprove the dumb shit you said, you're hellbent on sticking to the narrative. no matter how stupid or deep into tin foil territory. it's not just idiocy, it's a religion.

'shorting of gme is going to crash the entire economy!'

<Ellaria01>

gme tards: it's so shorted that the squeeze will be epic and gme goes to $1k+

also gme tards: register your shares so no one can short it!

you're AGAIN making another hilarious backpedaling of arguments where no matter what the facts are, you're blaming shorts. 65% si (eg: pretty heavily shorted) - SHORTS! reality of 19% si (too low to make the cut for "high short interest" lists) - SHORTS!

just like when you previously blamed shorts for ANY movement in price (if it goes up, it's a squeeze. if down, it's shorted!), you're now arguing some tin foil (yup) nonsense where no matter what the facts are, the stock is highly shorted. high si? see, it's very shorted! low si? see, it's rehypothecation and counterfeits being shorted!

it's kind of impressive. no matter how many facts disprove the dumb shit you said, you're hellbent on sticking to the narrative. no matter how stupid or deep into tin foil territory. it's not just idiocy, it's a religion.

'shorting of gme is going to crash the entire economy!'

<Ellaria01>
My OP was to alert ppl to the possibility of the upcoming stock dividend, which is very clearly bullish (Apeish) news. Unless, of course, you have an extreme grudge against GameStop, but I digress...

Lets say you take the self reported short interest on good faith and you believe it’s around 20 percent. I believe it’s a lot more, but fine lets say it’s 20 percent for now.

You and others have stated that a stock split doesn’t do anything for market cap, except maybe sparking a small amount of fomo due to the perceived increased affordability of a share.

But a split in the form of a stock DIVIDEND is a totally different animal on a highly shorted stock. You say 20 percent is not high? (Forget that SI higher than even 10 percent is considered highly shorted.)

Lets look at the Tesla squeeze in 2020.
The SI was listed at around 18 percent, very similar to GME.

August 11: They officially vote on and announce a 5:1 stock dividend. Tesla is trading at $1400
By August 28, it had touched a high of over $2300. Shorts are running for the exit.
August 31: Stock split. SP is now $442.
By the end of 2020, with many shorts effectively shaken off, Tesla’s price sees a high of over $700 ($3500 pre split) and continues running into the new year.

Look for GME’s price to ramp up closer to the vote date, likely June or July. When the dividend is announced for an official date, that’s when things get really interesting. Should see significant price jumps pre/post split as shorts cover or close.

My OP was to alert ppl to the possibility of the upcoming stock dividend, which is very clearly bullish (Apeish) news. Unless, of course, you have an extreme grudge against GameStop, but I digress...

Lets say you take the self reported short interest on good faith and you believe it’s around 20 percent. I believe it’s a lot more, but fine lets say it’s 20 percent for now.

You and others have stated that a stock split doesn’t do anything for market cap, except maybe sparking a small amount of fomo due to the perceived increased affordability of a share.

But a split in the form of a stock DIVIDEND is a totally different animal on a highly shorted stock. You say 20 percent is not high? (Forget that SI higher than even 10 percent is considered highly shorted.)

Lets look at the Tesla squeeze in 2020.
The SI was listed at around 18 percent, very similar to GME.

August 11: They officially vote on and announce a 5:1 stock dividend. Tesla is trading at $1400
By August 28, it had touched a high of over $2300. Shorts are running for the exit.
August 31: Stock split. SP is now $442.
By the end of 2020, with many shorts effectively shaken off, Tesla’s price sees a high of over $700 ($3500 pre split) and continues running into the new year.

Look for GME’s price to ramp up closer to the vote date, likely June or July. When the dividend is announced for an official date, that’s when things get really interesting. Should see significant price jumps pre/post split as shorts cover or close.
How many other times in the history of stocks has anyone made a War Room thread to "notify" people of a dividend? lmao

You're pyramid-selling garbage on the internet

Back