Game of Thrones v9: We miss you, Joffrey! (Book discussion = dubs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if the writer's had written in a bunch more of Ramsay's men surviving behind him, I would have given less thought to the ridiculousness of the scene.

Thanks to whoever it was that edited the poll and added Targaryen.

Everyone re-vote.

Hopefully a mod changes the title. Not everyone has caught up with the TV series and it's a major spoiler.

Hopefully a mod changes the title. Not everyone has caught up with the TV series and it's a major spoiler.

it the episode has already been broadcasted by the official source (HBO), its not a spoiler.

thats is the law of the internet

If they are in any location with a television, computer or newspaper odds are they already know Joffrey bit it, if not they probably don't know who he is or care.

You know, if the writer's had written in a bunch more of Ramsay's men surviving behind him, I would have given less thought to the ridiculousness of the scene.

Or if they simply would have put Ramsey's men in front of him (instead of behind him) when he was talking to Yara and unlocking the cage. I'm just going to pretend that's the way it happened so that scene doesn't besmirch an otherwise great episode.

I'm beginning to think that a lot of the hate is coming because this scene apparently wasn't in the books at all...

I'm beginning to think that a lot of the hate is coming because this scene apparently wasn't in the books at all...

on this topic i know that when book authors are involved into movie adaptations they take that opportunity to do things the way they wanted, because they couldnt change the book and they realized something after, so in TV or movies they have a chance for a do over, but they fucked up this one

Thanks to whoever it was that edited the poll and added Targaryen.

Everyone re-vote.

Bolton & Targaryen got added. The thing is, Seaworth and Tully both had 0 votes, and it was still early.

I've never read the books, so I'm just going off how shitty the scene was written and produced for screen.

Watching old episodes of GOT.

first, Iron Born are a bunch of thieving, back-stabbing losers. Iron cans is appropriate name for them.

second, Tyrion was exceptional as the hand and leader. Too bad he lost his position and now is about ready to get something cut. Of all the leaders, Tyrion was the most successful in King's landing.

third, Cersei is the worst leader ever. Every decision she makes that is not about scheming or subterfuge, is abad choice and decision.

finally, why the outrage over Jaime/Cersei "rape" scene but no outrage at Khal/Dany scenes where she was essentially assaulted every night.

that's it. I'm done repeating the obvious.

how do you figure tyrion was more successful than Tywin?

can you elaborate?

NO

i've never read the book, and this scene is really rustling me

Nice book spoiler, you fucking tard

DUBS

Its been said in the previous thread itself that this isn't really in there. But regardless my apologies for saying anything along the lines of the book. I know you are planning on reading them after, so my bad.

Its been said in the previous thread itself that this isn't really in there. But regardless my apologies for saying anything along the lines of the book. I know you are planning on reading them after, so my bad.

Apology accepted.

Dubs suggestion revoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back