GAME OF THRONES v8: Shae is a dumb whore get over it edition (Book Discussion=Dubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be really silly of the Iron Bank to jump to that assumption and fund an enemy at this point.

It gives the Lannister's an out to not pay their debt if there banker is in leagues with and funding an enemy before giving full chance to first satisfy the debt. especially when it seems the Bank is quite plugged in and should see the Lannisters cozying up to the Tyrells as a way they might pay back their debts.

I'm not sure about that
The Bank is a bank
It's like a bank funding a rival company to another that owes them money. They're still going to expect the other company to pay them back.
Just because the other company might one day pay back their debt, doesn't mean the Bank can't fund other avenues.

Are you not understanding the fact that Shae is going to be a huge liability? Her testimony, which singlehandedly condemned not only Tyrion but also Sansa Stark to death, is a COMPETE LIE. If she talks, that would be disastrous for the Lannisters. Killing her is the only logical conclusion. And she's to dumb to see this and thinks to highly of herself to consider it a possibility.

This isn't the present day. She can't become and internet whistleblower and go viral. Her talking would mean hardly anything, and she'd get the knife then. Hell, Stannis has been saying the truth about Joffrey being a bastard for ages, noone gives a shit. People believe what fits their story and disregard whatever else.

post-30344-ramsay-snow-happy-ending-gif-I-mvPT.gif

I fucking love the Boltons, best bad guys ever

The Iron Bank already did fund Stannis. I think that scene with Davos and the pirate implied that.

I have a new theory about the 3-eyed raven if anyone wants to read.

When Bran gets to the raven it will be on the heart tree like in his vision. He will be able to see through all crows simultaneously. Also, he will be able to see through the eyes of the heart trees. He will gain the memory of everything the tree's eyes have seen. He will of course use his powers to understand and track the movements of the white walkers, and direct the counterattack.

Yeah stupid that the Iron Bank jumped right on to Stannis w/ just 4k men.

But wouldn't they need her testimony for any trial of Sansa Stark? If they kill her, who would testify against Sansa?

Where is Sansa? All they know (they being the Lannisters) is that the her and Donotos, the fool, went missing after Joffrey croaked and then they found Dontos' body drifting in a boot in the harbor. They have no clue where Sansa is now and unless Lysa or LF say anything about it, I doubt anyone will find her in the Eeyrie.

Also like Watchmedo said she basically already testified to Sansa's "guilt"

it would be really silly of the Iron Bank to jump to that assumption and fund an enemy at this point.

It gives the Lannister's an out to not pay their debt if there banker is in leagues with and funding an enemy before giving full chance to first satisfy the debt. especially when it seems the Bank is quite plugged in and should see the Lannisters cozying up to the Tyrells as a way they might pay back their debts.

They are funding Stannis...

Arya and The Hound. It ain't even close either.

Dude. They are not going to marry a forigen whore to one of their knights. You sound moronic. Just admit you are wrong.

Nah, the rest of you sound like morons. You think you are all so Westeros Savvy, yet your response is to kill everyone a la Joffrey.

I am going on what we have seen so far, nothing more.

This isn't the present day. She can't become and internet whistleblower and go viral. Her talking would mean hardly anything, and she'd get the knife then. Hell, Stannis has been saying the truth about Joffrey being a bastard for ages, noone gives a shit. People believe what fits their story and disregard whatever else.

So they are concerned about word spreading that they didn't pay their debt to some whore, but not that her testimony condemning their own son to death and a highborn girl to death was false? Really. Dude. GIVE UP.

No one cares about Stannis right now cause his army got broken at the Blackwater but the rumors of Jaime and Cersei still continue from what I gather.

So they are concerned about word spreading that they didn't pay their debt to some whore, but not that her testimony condemning their iwb son to death and a highborn girl to death was false? Really. Dude. GIVE UP.

At this point I think he's just trolling.

I wonder if people are watching different versions of this show. Like torrents with random shit thrown in. I don't know else to explain how differently some people view things.

You guys all seem pretty certain. I'm curious, are you book readers? Do you know how this all works out?

Man, fuck Shae. I haven't despised a fictional whore this much since Lyla on Dexter.

No it wouldnt... Davos laid it out perfectly, the best chance the Iron Bank has is backing Stannis, other than Tywin the Lannisters are a little crazy (or Kingsguardsman) in the eyes of the world. Plus they have zero money coming out of the mines, and i feel like the iron bank would have an idea about that.

Did Tywin the episode before sound like he wanted any drama with the Iron Bank? The bank has been around for a long long time, and it sounds like they usually find a way or MAKE a way to get their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back