GAME OF THRONES v13: The Pillar and The Stones Edition (NO SPOILERS, NO Book Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
D5Kasnu.gif

Will add a poll later. Need to think of something

234.jpg

what we really need is Stannis all up in this damn bish. Thats what last episode lacked. Wtf is the one true King up to?? Did he hire more ppl?? Is he going North to lay the smack down on the Wildlings/Boltons/White Walkers?? Is he going South to take the inbred traitors off his throne??

sheeeet. big let down they didnt show a damn thing, he better have a nice chunk dedicated to him next episode but from the preview it seems the Wildling siege will be the main story.

Stannis, where art thou??

823280540_1667417.gif

artworks-000053135467-x4m0az-original.jpg

Last edited:
Stannis will probably be the cliffhanger for this season, imo.

Not sure if this has been posted but The Mountain dead-lifting almost a 1,000 pounds:

[YT]m62SCKhChpA[/YT]

Anyone else think the Mountain looked like he's never held a sword in his life? Yes, they got the guy who looked the part, until the fight began.

Anyone else think the Mountain looked like he's never held a sword in his life? Yes, they got the guy who looked the part, until the fight began.

I thought they focused more on Oberyn's speed and spear skills more than The Mountains sword handling skill. Of course it didn't matter in the end...

Sort of hard for a guy to look skilled when he is being absolutely fucking clowned by the guy he is fighting.

I thought he did fine. Anyone have a gif of Oberyn getting his teeth ktfo?

Sort of hard for a guy to look skilled when he is being absolutely fucking clowned by the guy he is fighting.

Pretty much this. Oberyn was way faster than him and a much more skilled fighter. Probably most anyone would have looked like garbage in his shoes.

Pretty much this. Oberyn was way faster than him and a much more skilled fighter. Probably most anyone would have looked like garbage in his shoes.

Yup.

Sidenote, is that avatar from Fortress?

Did anyone else think Tyrion "crushing beetles" looked like him playing with his pillar and stones? I can't be the only one.

I thought he did fine. Anyone have a gif of Oberyn getting his teeth ktfo?

I'm sure it's out there. If it gets posted could we put it in spoiler tags? I don't need to see that over and over. I'm still rustled.

I have been waiting for an epic war but I am losing hope. The war with Stannis attacking the King's landing was pretty awesome so hopefully we'll get to see something close to that soon. The preview for next week showed some potential with the Wildling's and the Nights watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back