GAME OF THRONES v11: Oberyn vs Gregor Edition (NO SPOILERS, NO Book Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he ain't a legend because no one has ever heard of him

And you know this how? The show has never went to Gin Alley or even Flea Bottom. Or even have a situation where this sort of thing would be brought up.

he don't got license to kill

What does this even mean? Ilyn Payne (a fucking executioner) and the Mountain (kinda) are the only ones who who can be argued to have a license to kill. Hell, The Legend is a Man of the Night's Watch. He can be said to have a license to kill. Only Wildlings though.

he died poor and no one will ever care who he is

Plenty of great people are dying poor in GOT. Doesn't change the fact some of them are Fucking Legends.

And you know this how? The show has never went to Gin Alley or even Flea Bottom. Or even have a situation where this sort of thing would be brought up.

What does this even mean? Ilyn Payne (a fucking executioner) and the Mountain (kinda) are the only ones who who can be argued to have a license to kill. Hell, The Legend is a Man of the Night's Watch. He can be said to have a license to kill. Only Wildlings though.

Plenty of great people are dying poor in GOT. Doesn't change the fact some of them are Fucking Legends.

You seem very emotional and invested in such a low level can

You seem very emotional and invested in such a low level can

I don't give a shit about some irrelevant character that was nothing more than a spiced up plot device. I'm just passing the time during the 2 weeks between episodes. But, it is clear that you aren't able to deny his greatness.

Karl Tanner is the undisputed GOAT

"You look like a fucking ballsack. Ugly looking stupid **** face"-Karl Tanner

a poll that doesn't include Hodor is a farce

Hodor isn't minor

hodors-penis.png

Trying to decide between The fucking legend and noble Pod. The highly honorable Pod is lacking in votes so I went with him.

Other good choices not listed:

Salladhor Saan
"I'm not going to rape her. I'm going to fuck her."

Ramsay Snow

tumblr_mrlob5Tr7q1se9fcoo1_500.gif

Hodor

Hodor

Got killed by a woman and a 16 year old boy

So legendary

He got distracted by a woman. It happens to the best of us. Meh, legends tend to have mindless haters like you.

How so? The guy I voted for didn't have an embarrassing death. In fact, he's not dead at all, is 100 times the assassin the Karl pretended to be, and can command a lot more than 7 measly silver for his services.

Karl didn't need to be saved by a 12 year old girl like Jaqen...

I said you were bitter over Canner's defeat. You said "Funny, I'd say the same about you". I wasn't bitter, nor do I have anything equivalent to be bitter about.

You're not bitter and yet you have like 20 bitter-filled posts hating on the legend...

Jaqen/Syrio would school any of these cans any day of the week and the Mountain twice on Sunday

Syrio, the John Oates lookalike ballerina who got killed by supercan, Meryn Trant?

If Canner was legit he would be Bronn

Bronn clearly ducked The Mountain. Karl would have taken that fight, won it and then drank wine from his skull.

Yet he is alive and has a castle

But, he's now wearing dresses and is on his way to prison (marriage).

tumblr_n5thtbi6iy1qc781xo3_250-game-of-thrones-mockingbird-recap-do-you-want-to-build-a-moon-door.gif

Did Cersei or Marg pick out that dress for him?

The Fucking Legend is dead because of a over-used cliche. It's a testament to his greatness that the writers had to resort to something so predictable and boring to take him out.

You've got it backwards. He's such a can character that the writers didn't even bother to think of an interesting death for him.

Actually if he had a 12 year old girl to back him up he would still be alive

Bronn clearly ducked The Mountain. Karl would have taken that fight, won it and then drank wine from his skull.

Karl would have either pissed himself or foolishly attacked and get killed by the mountain. Probably the second.

I don't see that marriage lasting long.

Man, now I'm getting my threads confused.

lol thats how many game of thrones threads there are.

Karl was awesome though. Great personality for the show, sucks he died so soon. But same can be said for many of the characters.

Syrio is my fav.

Except for him, I also like Pod and Hot Pie. Not a spoiler but I would lol so hard if Hot Pie is the one person out of everyone who gets a happy ending and becomes the medieval Gordon Ramsay.

He got distracted by a woman. It happens to the best of us. Meh, legends tend to have mindless haters like you.

You're not bitter and yet you have like 20 bitter-filled posts hating on the legend...

Syrio, the John Oates lookalike ballerina who got killed by supercan, Meryn Trant?

tumblr_n5thtbi6iy1qc781xo3_250-game-of-thrones-mockingbird-recap-do-you-want-to-build-a-moon-door.gif

Did Cersei or Marg pick out that dress for him?

If Karl Tanner were really THAT good, he wouldn't have been caught and sent to the nights watch. He was a shit talking backstabber that anyone on this poll would take in a straight up fight. He reminded me of every "badass" I've ever met at every dive bar I've been to. There is always one, the guy that speaks like he's the baddest man to ever walk the earth but there he is a "legend" in the shithole bar he hangs out in and not one person in the real world gives two shits.

How dare you speak ill of Jaqen or Syrio. Time will prove Trant didn't have the stones to kill Syrio, he was the one with that high pitch squeal from getting a broken wooden sword shoved up his ass then Syrio changed faces and became Jaqen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back