GAME OF THRONES v11: Oberyn vs Gregor Edition (NO SPOILERS, NO Book Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LluAhao.jpg

That's awesome

Killing Ned is a pretty good example, dontcha think?

Yes and that was Joffrey who everyone was afraid would bring the Crown to ruin based on actions like that.

Tywin or Tyrion and anyone smart knew how stupid a tactical failure that move was.

I hope littlefinger sees potential in him, gets the best doctors from the Vale to care to his wound and makes him his right hand man. Would be awesome!!

Knowing GRRM, he probably dies a humiliating death covered in his own shit, lol.

Arya has already said she wants to kill the Hound. When he gets sick it will be her chance.

It wasn't in all the way up to the hilt though. He wears 2 inch thick armor, is 8ft tall, and called the mountain. I think he'll manage.

As for the poison, you saw the squire polishing the blade with a rag before the fight, that doesn't seem like the best way to poison it.

If there is poison on the rag, yes it is.

So will Arya and Sansa at least meet up? They're practically fucking there. It would be a tragedy if something happened to them now. (so it probably will)

Ariya's laugh at the gate cracked me up.. Just the timing and everything else. It was perfect.

The only one with the power to stop the white walkers is Dani, she has 3 dragons. I honestly don't see how she can be overcome. Unless an assassin sneaks in and kills her I think she is a shoe in to be the last person standing when this is all said and done.

Sam showed it is not that hard to kill them as long as you can secure the right weapon, DragonGlass.

We have seen scattered bits of it and as far as we know there could be some hidden stashes of the stuff. Maybe someone like Vary's knows where and will keep it secret until it benefits him???

So will Arya and Sansa at least meet up? They're practically fucking there. It would be a tragedy if something happened to them now. (so it probably will)

Ariya's laugh at the gate cracked me up.. Just the timing and everything else. It was perfect.

I don't think they will, they have no idea that Sansa is there. It will probably be a similar situation as Bran and Jon snow almost crossing paths. I think at this point each of the Starks are lone wolves and will have to find their own ways.

Sam showed it is not that hard to kill them as long as you can secure the right weapon, DragonGlass.

We have seen scattered bits of it and as far as we know there could be some hidden stashes of the stuff. Maybe someone like Vary's knows where and will keep it secret until it benefits him???

How do I block Reek so I don't have to read his stupid posts in the next Thread???

Maybe but I don't think finding some volcanic glass is enough to stop an army of white walkers. Seems like the 3 dragons were born at the same time as the white walkers started making their move. Its too much of a coincidence to not be tied together. Hundreds of years have gone by with no dragons in the land then all of a sudden 3 appear when "winter is coming."

They are either tied together or its the biggest red herring ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back