GAME OF THRONES v11: Oberyn vs Gregor Edition (NO SPOILERS, NO Book Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post stinks of insecurity. Makes sense though. One doesn't come to rule Gin Alley without causing some emasculation along the way.

If Canner was legit he would be Bronn

But he's not so he's dead

kewwoxd.gif

lol

Jaqen easily from this list. He reminds me of old Daario in a way. I'd like to see him team up with Dany now that I think about it ^_^

If Canner was legit he would be Bronn

But he's not so he's dead

Lol. Bronn? His list of accomplishments are beating some can in the Vale, taking part in a route with the Lannister army, and surviving the Blackwater. The guy is The Legend of Piss and Shit as far as I'm concerned.

Lol. Bronn? His list of accomplishments are beating some can in the Vale, taking part in a route with the Lannister army, and surviving the Blackwater. The guy is The Legend of Piss and Shit as far as I'm concerned.

Yet he is alive and has a castle

Canner still deaded

You guys are still bitching about Karl fucking tanner? guy got owned

Ser Vardis is not a can at all. It's a nice feat for Bronn.

Yet he is alive and has a castle

Canner still deaded

The Fucking Legend is dead because of a over-used cliche. It's a testament to his greatness that the writers had to resort to something so predictable and boring to take him out. Nothing else would make sense. Not sure why you keep mentioning he is great because he is alive. Plenty of characters/warriors that were far great than Bronn had their lives cut short. He was also given a castle simply to keep him away from Tyrion. Also ducked the Mountain.

Gin Alley's Finest >

[YT]ZTxKvjJ-dz0[/YT]

Ser Vardis is not a can at all. It's a nice feat for Bronn.

Ser Vardis fell for the old "chase around to tire out" trick. Basically, he was a fucking choir boy of a knight. You call that a nice feat?

The Fucking Legend is dead because of a over-used cliche. It's a testament to his greatness that the writers had to resort to something so predictable and boring to take him out. Nothing else would make sense. Not sure why you keep mentioning he is great because he is alive. Plenty of characters/warriors that were far great than Bronn had their lives cut short. He was also given a castle simply to keep him away from Tyrion. Also ducked the Mountain.

Gin Alley's Finest >

[YT]ZTxKvjJ-dz0[/YT]

funny

a guy who talks about being a badass that kills people for money, ends up dead without money

funny

a guy who talks about being a badass that kills people for money, ends up dead without money

Ned was a guy all about honour, died when he was proclaimed a traitor with no honour. Funny.
Drogo was a warlord leading over 40,000. Died because of a scratch. Funny.
Robert was a warrior so great he took over Westoros. Killed by a boar. Funny.

Clearly Bronn is far greater than all of these bums.

GOT12-Karl-Spits-in-Jons-Face.gif

Ned was a guy all about honour, died when he was proclaimed a traitor with no honour. Funny.
Drogo was a warlord leading over 40,000. Died because of a scratch. Funny.
Robert was a warrior so great he took over Westoros. Killed by a boar. Funny.

Clearly Bronn is far greater than all of these bums.

GOT12-Karl-Spits-in-Jons-Face.gif

we know all those guys have actually killed people in battle

we know that Canner just talks like a poor person

we know all those guys have actually killed people in battle

we know that Canner just talks like a poor person

Why would a skilled fighter like The Legend be in the Night's Watch if he never killed anyone? Just went there for giggles?

Canner says he killed knights, but he never named one because he's a liar.

Pretty cool video. Karl was handy with those knives, I would have loved to see him vs Bronn go at it, would have been a technical masterpiece.

He was the kind of villain that I wanted to see die brutally but who's presence I still enjoyed, probably because the actor was really good. In the end, he turned out to be the most litteral "sword swallower" on the show.

Bronn be about that life.

Carl be talkin about that life.

Why would a skilled fighter like The Legend be in the Night's Watch if he never killed anyone? Just went there for giggles?

so he's a loser that killed some innocent dude and got caught and was sent to night's watch?

true legends have license to kill, bro

so he's a loser that killed some innocent dude and got caught and was sent to night's watch?

true legends have license to kill, bro

So, he was the undisputed leader of the mutineers, despite being a total asshole, all because of a smokeshow about what he did years ago? Never during his time as a ranger did he ever display this supposed fighting skill? It was all made up and the other men all fell for it, despite how implausible maintaining that lie would be? Lol. There is little doubt to be had in whether or not The Legend was truly a legend.

So, he was the undisputed leader of the mutineers, despite being a total asshole, all because of a smokeshow about what he did years ago? Never during his time as a ranger did he ever display this supposed fighting skill? It was all made up and the other men all fell for it, despite how implausible maintaining that lie would be? Lol. There is little doubt to be had in whether or not The Legend was truly a legend.

he ain't a legend because no one has ever heard of him

he don't got license to kill

he died poor and no one will ever care who he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back