GAME OF THRONES v11: Oberyn vs Gregor Edition (NO SPOILERS, NO Book Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaquen Haggard should play Gambit, but maybe he won't get the role since he already plays Mystique on this show...

still voted for him tho. His scenes were amazing in season 2 and the show sufferes without that mofaqa

I like Podrick to be honest. I thought it was pretty funny when he got to the Inn and he just started trying to booze hard.

The look on his face when Brienne told him not to get drunk was also hillarious.

dude was smashing snow until he had to get help from a girl that stabbed him from behind.

Karl had to resort to eye-spitting to gain advantage over a novice teenager because his skills are so weak. And that was after Snow just spent days trekking in the cold and fought numerous dudes outside.

Dude got stabbed from behind twice in one fight, lol. Cantastic awareness, Karl.

Not to mention all of the knights he took on any place, and any time.

No documentation available that this ever occurred. I bet you think the guy was bedding supermodels and had a Ferrari too.

Karl's stories are as fraudulent as his "legend". Real legends don't have to tell everybody how great they are because people already know.

Tormund is a fucking badass, his beard alone is worth my vote.

I like Podrick to be honest. I thought it was pretty funny when he got to the Inn and he just started trying to booze hard.

The look on his face when Brienne told him not to get drunk was also hillarious.

He must have assumed he was supposed to drink the same way as he did with Tyrion.

Cans. That's why they couldn't make it out of Flea Bottom.

You should shut your fucking hole. Ugly little ****. You look like a fucking ball sack. Ugly looking stupid **** face. I could piss in any gutter and soak five of you. You know how much they pay me to kill a man at King's Landing? Seven silvers. They told me a man's name and that man never saw daylight again. None of them cocksuckers got away from me. I haven't lost a fight since I was nine. Maybe it's time? Do you think? Eh? Maybe you're the man. Eh? ****?

I was a fucking legend in Gin Alley. A fucking LEGEND. I would take any knight, ANY knight, any time. Fucking ****s in steel plate; fucking cowards.

Drinking wine from the skull of Jeor fucking Mormont.

Pod can probably hold his alcohol pretty well, if he was spending years trying to keep up with Tyrion (who drinks non stop).

Tough poll, all of them had their moments.

tumblr_mvkie0vTPa1rrdssro1_250.gif

beric.gif

blackfish.gif

Karl had to resort to eye-spitting to gain advantage over a novice teenager because his skills are so weak. And that was after Snow just spent days trekking in the cold and fought numerous dudes outside.

Dude got stabbed from behind twice in one fight, lol. Cantastic awareness, Karl.

No documentation available that this ever occurred. I bet you think the guy was bedding supermodels and had a Ferrari too.

Karl's stories are as fraudulent as his "legend". Real legends don't have to tell everybody how great they are because people already know.

tve56073-2478-20140427-0.jpg

I'm sure there's plenty of documentation of him owning knights. He only had to tell those guys of his legendary status, because they've spent their whole lives in the knights watch and wouldn't possibly know of anything going on in gin alley.

Jaqen. Although Blackfish is pretty badass as well.

I'm sure there's plenty of documentation of him owning knights.

Probably got lost along with the documentation of him being King of Westeros.

He only had to tell those guys of his legendary status, because they've spent their whole lives in the knights watch and wouldn't possibly know of anything going on in gin alley.

There's a reason no one knows what goes on in Gin Alley: it's not important.

Beric Dondarrion ffs

Meh.

Would have been cool if he had stayed down after Hound gutted him.

Its a toss up between Karl, Blackfish, and Jaqen.

I'd go with Jaqen though. Charisma out the ass.

Fuckin Hot Pie.

I was hoping I'd get to see him die.

Tough poll, all of them had their moments.
blackfish.gif

I couldn't stop laughing when this aired. The Blackfish didn't leave to take a piss. He got his ass out of dodge before his hand was forced to marry one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back