GAME OF THRONES v11: Oberyn vs Gregor Edition (NO SPOILERS, NO Book Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute Power

A Real Human Bean
@Brown
Reaction score
poll coming soon.

I should have put "Other" at the end as an option. My mistake.

Last edited:
Oberyn-Martell-401-promo.jpg

vs

Gregor_Clegane_Season_4.png

Voted for the fooking legend.

Also, Clamburgler better bend the knee to my girl yara.

The People's Champ, Karl Tanner.

Got killed by a woman and a 16 year old boy

So legendary

tumblr_mmdgejzF2l1rearvyo2_500.gif

dude was smashing snow until he had to get help from a girl that stabbed him from behind. Not to mention all of the knights he took on any place, and any time.

Of course he never named any of those "knights". More likely he killed the nights while they were drunk or sleeping because he couldn't take any of them on by himself because he was a CAN.

I voted for The Blackfish

Hes had some great lines

tumblr_moh4hhx1hr1rmhi49o1_250.gif

tumblr_moh4hhx1hr1rmhi49o8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_moh4hhx1hr1rmhi49o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_moh4hhx1hr1rmhi49o3_250.gif

I doubt he comes back this season but i hope he comes back to kick Walder Frey's ass next season

The fucking legend might be my favorite character of all time in any TV series.

berric had a sweet sword on fire and got rose from the dead multiple times so he gets my vote.

tumblr_mmdgejzF2l1rearvyo2_500.gif

dude was smashing snow until he had to get help from a girl that stabbed him from behind. Not to mention all of the knights he took on any place, and any time.

Plus I'm pretty sure TV show Snow was 16 season 1 as opposed to 14. That means he would have been like 18. Okay, still really young, but at least at the end of puberty.

Of course he never named any of those "knights". More likely he killed the nights while they were drunk or sleeping because he couldn't take any of them on by himself because he was a CAN.

Nah, they weren't even worth remembering he took them out so easily.

How many knights were legends of anything?(hint, only the best)
What kind of people lived and survived in Gin Alley?
Karl Tanner is the kind of guy who hangs out with Bronn, Daario and Jaqen and share beers and knight killing stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back