Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1 Discussion Thread: These Crows ain't Loyal (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no worries

Name it after the episode airs imo

A lot of people (myself included) don't watch the previews & don't want stuff spoiled in the title

Having seen the Preview:

The Long Awaited Return of Robert Baratheon

Very enchanting Lana Del Ray like voice.

Would.

Not just physically, but the nuances in her gestures and expressions. Plus her accent. *swoons*

/fanboy

I don't go for music like this, but yea her voice is really nice. Here's the official version.

Those eyes!

Music is wtf meh but HNNNNGGGG

I thought Doran mentioned 4 nieces when talking to Ellaria in one scene last season.

In this scene where Myrcella leaves Dorn apparently with Trystane, the Sandy Vs are on the dock. I was checking to see if he went with Myrcella and if the Sandy Vs were also on the ship.

I also checked the last episode to see the scene when Trystane was killed. The shot of the ship puts it in the harbor at Kings Landing where it was when Jaime was landing with Myrcella's body. Either the two Sandy Vs followed immediately on another ship or they have access to Littlefinger's transporter. One of the comments on the video suggests that they got a ride from Gendry in the rowboat. If they didn't have all three on the dock, we could assume that they were hidden on the ship.

So Sandy Vs are in King's Landing? Good. Gonna try to kill Tommen and will hopefully get caught and absolutely murked by Frankenmountain.

hopefully the other five are better than the three P.O.S. we've seen.

You get the impression the producers just want to wipe their hands of the whole Dornish plot line after the catastrophe of S5. Wouldn't shock me to see them wiped out (or written out, at least) and forgotten about this season.

A big Lannister v Dorne battle doesn't really seem to fit at this point.

Yeah no worries
I vote for "Mutton but a G thang" for the thread title.

Also, I know Egon really loves the p4p talk, but that's one of my least favorite things about these threads lol The GOT threads are by far my favorite, especially with all of the drama going on in the heavies, but i always check out once the p4p talk starts.

Iron-Throne-jon-snow-21714890-1280-720.jpg

#1 - BFT - just so many ranked wins

#2 Ramsay - Same, tons of ranked wins, plus many cans crushed. With 20 good men is totally unstoppable.

#3- Dany's Dildoe tied with Ser Jorah.
Jorah defeated that entire gladiator pit.

#4 Bonn is like 25.3k and 1 if you count his arrow from the blackwater, so he's the ultimate can crusher - but had trouble against those three girls even with 1hand by his side.

#4 Frost Maul - come at me crow stance was huge

#5 Obamaworm - His performance against the Sons of Bitches who killed Barristan was pretty impressive, and he's generally done well for himself in every battle he's been in.

#6 Tormund Gingerbeard - He beat Ser Allistar, a ranked opponent, 1 vs 1 and killed many a watchman during the assault on Castle Black.

#7 Allistar Thorne - can't leave this tough old bastard off the top 10. He's a true warrior and I'd like to see him fight more.

#8 - Roose Bolton - the roose let's loose on women and children in the middle of weddings. Chainmail tux was on special this season.

#9 - The Sand Snakes - they technically have a ranked win over Bronn via poisoning

#10 - 1 handed Jamie. He only has one loss, to BFT, and finds ways to win even with one hand.

#11 - Wun Wun: that big giant who stomped a bunch of wights. He's new on the scene and will be quickly climbing the rankings, i'm sure.

#12 - Jaqen H'ghar - He'd be higher if I could figure out whether or not he existed

#13 - Blind Arya - she gonna be daredevil. Got a couple ranked wins, over the likes of Ser Meryn Tryant, for instance.

#14 - Theon Greyjoy - Dude won some little battles before becoming reek

#15 - Sam Tarly - Killed a Thenn, killed a white walker and showed an Iron Chin in his most recent fight

#16 - The Frankenmountain - dude is dead, but not dead, I dunno. I'd have him higher but IMO he halfway lost to Oberyn

#17 - Ollie, the most promising prospect in the 7 kingdoms, the young man already has a ranked win over Ygritte amd Jon Snow.

I'm sure I forgot some people again.......

BUT I DRANK LOTS OF WISERS GUY

I hope we get to see arya vs ramsay at some point. She would destroy him.

I hope we get to see arya vs ramsay at some point. She would destroy him.

Arya's got to worry about beating The Waif before she can even hope to fight someone on Ramsay's level at this point. Going to be a tough task as she's fighting injured right now. Commission shouldn't license that shit until she gets her vision back.

Iron-Throne-jon-snow-21714890-1280-720.jpg

#1 - BFT - just so many ranked wins

#2 Ramsay - Same, tons of ranked wins, plus many cans crushed. With 20 good men is totally unstoppable.

#3- Dany's Dildoe tied with Ser Jorah.
Jorah defeated that entire gladiator pit.

#4 Bonn is like 25.3k and 1 if you count his arrow from the blackwater, so he's the ultimate can crusher - but had trouble against those three girls even with 1hand by his side.

#4 Frost Maul - come at me crow stance was huge

#5 Obamaworm - His performance against the Sons of Bitches who killed Barristan was pretty impressive, and he's generally done well for himself in every battle he's been in.

#6 Tormund Gingerbeard - He beat Ser Allistar, a ranked opponent, 1 vs 1 and killed many a watchman during the assault on Castle Black.

#7 Allistar Thorne - can't leave this tough old bastard off the top 10. He's a true warrior and I'd like to see him fight more.

#8 - Roose Bolton - the roose let's loose on women and children in the middle of weddings. Chainmail tux was on special this season.

#9 - The Sand Snakes - they technically have a ranked win over Bronn via poisoning

#10 - 1 handed Jamie. He only has one loss, to BFT, and finds ways to win even with one hand.

#11 - Wun Wun: that big giant who stomped a bunch of wights. He's new on the scene and will be quickly climbing the rankings, i'm sure.

#12 - Jaqen H'ghar - He'd be higher if I could figure out whether or not he existed

#13 - Blind Arya - she gonna be daredevil. Got a couple ranked wins, over the likes of Ser Meryn Tryant, for instance.

#14 - Theon Greyjoy - Dude won some little battles before becoming reek

#15 - Sam Tarly - Killed a Thenn, killed a white walker and showed an Iron Chin in his most recent fight

#16 - The Frankenmountain - dude is dead, but not dead, I dunno. I'd have him higher but IMO he halfway lost to Oberyn

#17 - Ollie, the most promising prospect in the 7 kingdoms, the young man already has a ranked win over Ygritte amd Jon Snow.

I'm sure I forgot some people again.......

BUT I DRANK LOTS OF WISERS GUY

You keep forgetting Brandor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back