Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of us were entertaining the notion of Sansa being pregnant with Ramsay's child a
We should do a pool of what episode Jon Snow gets resurrected in. The criteria of what constitutes the resurrection will need to be clearly defined though and could get tricky given the magic/fantasy narrative of the show.

good idea. my hope is the end scene of episode 1 but I'm thinking more and more that it's going to be later in the season.

I assume we are allowed to discuss the trailer? Not sure if they are trolling the fans again, it looks very dire.

it did nothing for me.

atmospheric and I really liked the stuff with the House of Black and White from last season so it was cool that was the basis for the teaser but I wanted some video from the upcoming season.

That just was meant to convey a sense of dread and what not. Did it effectively but I wanted more.

If Sansa and Reek survive the jump, it might cause a miscarriage.

I thought the Greyjoys were out of this story. If their best warriors were chased off by a couple of dogs, a barking chihuahua should scare of the rest of them off.

Discussing the trailer is fine, if you even want to call it that, lol.

I thought the Greyjoys were out of this story. If their best warriors were chased off by a couple of dogs, a barking chihuahua should scare of the rest of them off.
lol god that was so bad xD
never letting it go

EsChqeH.jpg

shouldnt that be in a spoiler?

or am i rustled for no reason

If Sansa and Reek survive the jump, it might cause a miscarriage.

Shirtless Ramsay with 20 Good Men = GOAT

they faced off against Shirtless Ramsay with 6 or 7 good men and several good dogs, which is still as legit and close to the top of p4p as you can get. No shame in that loss.

Who do the bottom left/right heads belong to?
At first I thought it was set up as;

Sansa - Tyrion - Dany
Cersei - Arya - Bronn

But Jaime makes more sense. It's hard to tell.

Lol, we have to be skeptical dude. Too many fakes and traps online.

*sigh* yes, why? ):
Not sure, seems like you could be a dude trying to be woman. I guess it's impossible to know. I will attempt to view your future posts as female but it could be tough. I like your posting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back