Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Teaser Trailer for GAME OF THRONES Season 6

He should be. He and Bronn had one job- bring Myrcella back safely.

seriously though- does suck. I was hoping for some hail mary antidote cause I liked Myrcella but in reality I knew she was a goner. Dat witch prophecy...

Yep....I'm very intrigued to see how Tommen dies

Scrolling down, see Lethal's comment about trailer for Sunday, gettin my lil fingers ready, to hassle him for it lol
Keep scrolling all excited, and @Dragonlordxxxxx delivers!!!! ^______^ (how this dude always on the ball for everything?!)

Jon's head up on that wall/shelf, pfffft. My honey buns be coming back, and I am waiting!!!

OH OH
Just going through these other pics now o:

Dany with her hands bound. Agghh I just wanna see this storyline unfold already

Calling that a teaser is an understatement. The video was a letdown, but oh well.

Just have to keep waiting for the trailers release.

Here's hoping Dany gets brutally murdered this season. I doubt it but we can hope. Preferably in front of Friendzone too.

Calling that a teaser is an understatement. The video was a letdown, but oh well.

Just have to keep waiting for the trailers release.

I bet they'll try to keep as many details as possible about the upcoming season under wraps before the season starts. Shit is gonna hit the fan this season because D&D don't have Martin's material anymore so I think they're gonna bust out a lot of surprises to keep fans interested.

why you want dany murdered? ):

Because she's a dumb bitch, and very annoying. Starks that people actually like getting ganked left and right but she's still alive.

Saw some speculation that Sansa might be pregnant due to the way she looks in a few pics.

OH OH
Just going through these other pics now o:

Dany with her hands bound. Agghh I just wanna see this storyline unfold already
It's probably early on with the Dothraki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back