Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
was looking forward to this all week until I found out Time Warner Cable doesn't do the free HBO preview like Dish and DirecTV. balls

Call them and subscribe to HBO for 3 months to watch the series. Or maybe just do the subscription today and cancel it on Monday.

I can't be the only one who can't stand Dany's smug face.

How long do you think they will draw out the "is he back or isn't he"?

I'm thinking they clear this up in the first 30 minutes with Jon being back. HBO isn't ass enough to keep this going for 2 episodes

Did you watch the clip? Cersei says she will see the king that night and have him make the decree.

Yes.....IF he takes Winerfell.

.........and Cercei has a tendency to not keep her word. Ask Bronn.

He may have meant effectively. Since Roose still rules the North.

Either way, no way LF will rule the North, for an extended period of time. Sansa probably tells on him and has him killed or something. Hoping Jon Snow takes his head of, along with Ramsays.

Since Littlefinger is supposed to bring Cersei Sansa's head, Sansa won't be able to tell her anything. That was Littlefingers reason to have Sansa married into the Bolton family all along. Remember, he said his plan is to create chaos. Littlefinger also set up the battle between Cersei and the Faith Militant and the Tyrells.

How long do you think they will draw out the "is he back or isn't he"?

I'm thinking they clear this up in the first 30 minutes with Jon being back. HBO isn't ass enough to keep this going for 2 episodes

They absolutely would. Anything to stretch things out. They teased the Tyrion + Daenerys meeting for several episodes. I remember when the first 4 episodes leaked and they still hadn't met. I was pissed.

John's probably going to get revived in like episode 8 or 9 just to piss everyone off.

And everything before that is going to be pure filler.

Fuckkk. I have a feeling I'm going to be pissed off/disappointed tonight. lol Fuck D & D.

Since Littlefinger is supposed to bring Cersei Sansa's head, Sansa won't be able to tell her anything. That was Littlefingers reason to have Sansa married into the Bolton family all along. Remember, he said his plan is to create chaos. Littlefinger also set up the battle between Cersei and the Faith Militant and the Tyrells.
I don't think LF is going to kill Sansa, if he gets a hold of her again. He probably has other plans for her, which may end up costing him his head. He probably wants her as leverage or maybe for himself.

ramsay-bolton.jpg

<333333

ramsay-snow-1.png

<333333

critics-are-slamming-a-rape-scene-from-an-episode-of-game-of-thrones-for-being-gratuitous-and-unnecessary.jpg

<333333 GOAT scene in GoT and fapping history

Call them and subscribe to HBO for 3 months to watch the series. Or maybe just do the subscription today and cancel it on Monday.

I did the free trial of HBO NOW so I'll be watching tonight on my Xbox. never streamed the show before hope it doesn't bog down

Never. Ep 1 red witch goes to do it, Ramsay and Bolton army show up, witch gets raped by Ramsay and Snows corpse gets raped by him too and then burned

I'm thinking Ramsay is the one who will eventually be raped this season, by the giant.. Poor guy, he takes it like a champ though to the end.

Yes.....IF he takes Winerfell.

.........and Cercei has a tendency to not keep her word. Ask Bronn.

I'd assume that the decree is effective immediately. Still Littlefinger would have to take the title from Roose because he won't give it up easily. Roose had to know about Sansa being a wanted woman yet he went through with the marriage instead of turning Sansa over to Cersei. Bolton must have his own plan to be king. He allied with the Lannisters and Freys to kill Rob Stark and become Warden of the North. If that was all he wanted, he would have turned Sansa over. He must think the marriage will secure the Starks and their bannermen as his allies to make him King in the North.

Hardhome was so badass. Jon Snow has an OG moment where he's disarmed and starts trying to throw hands with a White Walker.

I'd assume that the decree is effective immediately. Still Littlefinger would have to take the title from Roose because he won't give it up easily. Roose had to know about Sansa being a wanted woman yet he went through with the marriage instead of turning Sansa over to Cersei. Bolton must have his own plan to be king. He allied with the Lannisters and Freys to kill Rob Stark and become Warden of the North. If that was all he wanted, he would have turned Sansa over. He must think the marriage will secure the Starks and their bannermen as his allies to make him King in the North.

The decree was that if he took Winterfell, he will become Warden of the North........which he has not done.

Don't think Roose has much desire for the throne, at least yet. He needs Sansa to help hold the North, whichis all he cares about at the current time, imo. Pretty sure he implied after Tywin died, he had no obligation to the Lannisters.

Tagline is Winter is Coming but the season premieres usually signify the start of the summer. the irony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back