Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im guessing having different directors might have something to do with it.

I had the same problem with Jon vs Karl Tanner. Plus cheesy dialogue during the fight.

Yeah, I actually loved that character, 'I was a fookin legend'...but a dagger vs a sword just does not work

Part of what helps you parry in any kind of sword fighting is the weight of the blade itself, if you try to block a heavy sword swing with a much lighter blade it would likely knock it out of your hands while letting the swing go straight your guard.

Yeah, the scenes at the wall, for example, are better directed than Dorne and even Essos.

From what I remember from the later books, having read them when the last one came out, the scenes at the wall were the most interesting there too. I think it helps to have a more interesting and concise story to direct.

From what I remember from the later books, having read them when the last one came out, the scenes at the wall were the most interesting there too. I think it helps to have a more interesting and concise story to direct.

I haven't read that far ahead but the Dorne part seemed to have potential. Jaime and Bronn's blooming bromance (best part of the Dorne adventure), a strong, level-headed, ruler, and some vengeful, warrior, snakes.

I haven't read that far ahead but the Dorne part seemed to have potential. Jaime and Bronn's blooming bromance (best part of the Dorne adventure), a strong, level-headed, ruler, and some vengeful, warrior, snakes.

Yeah I was happy they gave Bronn something to do, I liked that girls tits, but I didn't care at all what happened. Glad they didn't kill Bronn though.

Fa'sho. Dorne was all about Bronn keeping it gangsta and sand titties.

Quick straw poll....What episode will Jon come back in (regain consciousness)?

At the end of last season I would have said Ep1. Now I'm, going with Ep 2-3.

End of episode 1.

They'll somehow waste our time for the whole first episode, Red Witch says the words with 20 seconds to go, episode ends with Jon Snow opening his eyes.

Never. Ep 1 red witch goes to do it, Ramsay and Bolton army show up, witch gets raped by Ramsay and Snows corpse gets raped by him too and then burned

So when does Littlefinger show up to become Warden of the North?

He will never become Warden of the North, imo.

He already is I think after he told Cersei about Sansa marrying Ramsay Bolton and offered to take the knights of the vale to get her and Roose Bolton. Didn't she say she would have Tommen sign it.

He already is I think after he told Cersei about Sansa marrying Ramsay Bolton and offered to take the knights of the vale to get her and Roose Bolton. Didn't she say she would have Tommen sign it.

Erm, don't think so. Might be wrong. It's still Roose, I believe.

Think Cercei said he could have the title if he could take Winterfell, with the Vale's army.

If he already is, why did you ask when it will happen? ;);)

was looking forward to this all week until I found out Time Warner Cable doesn't do the free HBO preview like Dish and DirecTV. balls

Think Cercei said he could have the title if he could take Winterfell, with the Vale's army.

He may have meant effectively. Since Roose still rules the North.

Either way, no way LF will rule the North, for an extended period of time. Sansa probably tells on him and has him killed or something. Hoping Jon Snow takes his head of, along with Ramsays.

Because it was on the condition that he take Winterfell and bring Sansa's head. Here's the scene;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back