Television Game of Thrones S08E06 Discussion Thread: Burn them all! (the writing staff) | Our Watch has ended

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Lethal, May 19, 2019.

1. Aegon Spengler Gold Belt

https://www.insider.com/game-of-thrones-cast-net-worth-2019-5#maisie-williams-net-worth-6-million-9

Maisie Williams Net Worth: $6 Million
    [​IMG]
    Actress Maisie Williams attends HBO's "Game of Thrones" final season premiere at Radio City Music Hall on Wednesday, April 3, 2019, in New York.
    Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
    Maisie Williams plays Arya Stark on "Game of Thrones," just one of many strong female leads the series has produced. Since her 2011 debut as the scrappy younger Stark sister, Williams has garnered a number of film and TV credits, including starring roles in "Cyberbully," "iBoy" and "The Book of Love." Williams will also be joining the "X-Men" universe in "X-Men: The New Mutants."

2. LEWIS540 .

Yeah, those sites are bollocks.....sure she is doing fine.

3. TheWorm Silver Belt

Where do those sites get their information? It’s probably completely fabricated. A person’s net worth is some seriously confidential, personal information, and forms a major part of divorce litigation when spouses try to demonstrate to a court the other person’s wealth and income to figure out alimony and property division.

4. Aegon Spengler Gold Belt

They probably add up their salary from the show and make assumptions based on industry standard pay for brand endorsements and commercials etc. I mean it can’t be that hard to calculate a ballpark persons net worth if you know their salary, job history and lifestyle, as creepy as that is.

I’m just going off the top of my head, I really have no idea how they do it.