Television Game of Thrones S08E06 Discussion Thread: Burn them all! (the writing staff) | Our Watch has ended

lol that catastrophic failure p.o.s season 8 took 2 years to write and film lmao .

lol that catastrophic failure p.o.s season 8 took 2 years to write and film lmao .

This had to be one of the other reasons we hated it...

You wait 2 years for 6 Episodes.

Me: They have to be well written, well shot epics to close out one of the greatest series of all times right???

D&D: Here put this turd in your mouth, if you complain about the taste it's because you're toxic!

Almost been a year, dammit. Maybe I should just un stick this exactly on May 19th lol.

Regardless of how the last few seasons went especially the last one I have great memories of this show. I started watching it when like 4 seasons were already out with my now wife. Problem was we watched the 4 seasons but I was under the influence of something that's now legal in a lot of states so I had to rewatch it to get names and relationships and such down right. I rewatched each time a new season came out after that too. I never rewatch dramas. It was just so good the first four or so seasons that I had to.

The last season was so shit that this thread has remained all these months later as a sort of group therapy for those who had the misfortune of watching it.

I was thinking why this thread was still up.

After a year the sting should be over.

It hurts bro

I was so excited that I figured I would rewatch the series after finishing S8

I was looking forward to it

Haven't rewatched any of the show since, not even the good parts

Kinda demotivating to know it all leads to crap

Anytime you crybabies talk shit about this show,King Bran,Lord Protector of the realm,takes over someone posting in here and has his way with them for a day.

giphy.gif

It hurts bro

I figure I'll rewatch the series when its released on 4K Bluray.

Right now, only the first and last seasons are on 4K physical media.

It hurts bro

When I rewatched the series the dark cloud of the final season took a little something away from the greatness that was the early seasons.

Of course Sophie turner is knocked up. What man wouldn’t want to do the deed. Jonas guy is a lucky dude.

When conan says “you’re nice and tall” every man heard conan tell her how bad he wants to bang. Lol.

Would hit Sophie so hard, she'd think Ramsey was a gentler lover:)

Last edited:
When I rewatched the series the dark cloud of the final season took a little something away from the greatness that was the early seasons.
In a perfect world it would have been cancelled after the first four seasons and the remaining seasons were five epic LOTR style blockbusters everybody got to watch in 3D IMAX and GRRM finished the series long before the movies would come out.

In a perfect world it would have been cancelled after the first four seasons and the remaining seasons were five epic LOTR style blockbusters everybody got to watch in 3D IMAX and GRRM finished the series long before the movies would come out.

Nah.

Back