Television Game of Thrones S08E06 Discussion Thread: Burn them all! (the writing staff) | Our Watch has ended

4f7b6ee5555d90eb2bafddb9b5132c58.jpg

Gendry should be in lower right square

I still think that jenny of oldstones alone makes season 8 worth the watch.

If that scene doesnt getcha youve never loved lost or been truly afraid in your life.
It's a great scene, one of the few I rewatch from S8, but it is kind of undercut by the fact that you're wondering who in the room with Pod will survive the next episode. Gotcha! All of them.

If that scene doesnt getcha youve never loved lost or been truly afraid in your life.

What was that?

A Song of Ice and Fire/A Game of Thrones could've been much more than what it was.

Overall, however, I still enjoyed it.

A Song of Ice and Fire/A Game of Thrones could've been much more than what it was.

Overall, however, I still enjoyed it.
I still say the books are fantastic. Let's just see if he can stick the landing or if his fat ass dies before they're finished.

Between that and the Florence version during the credits <Waaah>

the feels

In the sequel series, Arya and Gendry's son is going to come back from across the seas and claim his throne.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Arya, Danny’s corpse and Sir Brianne all have kids in the eventual sequel series.

In the sequel series, Arya and Gendry's son is going to come back from across the seas and claim his throne.
The sequel series will likely feature the new land Arya finds becoming a battle ground for conquest and claim while Westeros and this new land eventually becomes democratic. Jon Snow is elected king in the North once the dust settles.

Don’t know if this has been posted before. I think it’s awesome

The sequel series will likely feature the new land Arya finds becoming a battle ground for conquest and claim while Westeros and this new land eventually becomes democratic. Jon Snow is elected king in the North once the dust settles.
The sequel series should be Tyrion's exploits as Hand. Dealing with weird ass Bran and a functional retard as master of coin. Lots of cool stories could be told. Maybe giant blackguy von Dicksauce invades Westeros.

Drogon took Dany to Yi Ti and traded his soulf for hers and we have a terrible war queen with a vicious slave zombie dragon returns to Westworld at the end of season 1 tjats the big pay off.

Of course Sophie turner is knocked up. What man wouldn’t want to do the deed. Jonas guy is a lucky dude.

When conan says “you’re nice and tall” every man heard conan tell her how bad he wants to bang. Lol.

Back