Game of Thrones S08E05 Discussion Thread: CleganeBowl or we Riot (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Vote for Next Week's Thread Title

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She freed slaves, where do you think they came from to be slaves?

Then when given own POWs, she murders them.....

Wait, what
That was seasons ago,before her affections were rebuffed by the #1 pfp king Jon Snow,Lord Paramount of Copulation.

That was seasons ago,before her affections were rebuffed by the #1 pfp king Jon Snow,Lord Paramount of Copulation.
True true
She has nothing to worry about, everyone will just fear her
Not like shes ever off the dragon, cant actually fight, or bathes, or sleeps, or nobody respects her...

Oh wait

My prediction for the finale:

Sansa & Bran work together to defeat the Mad Queen. I think Bran will warg into Drogon and use him to kill Daenerys. I don't see there being a Throne when it's all said and done but if there is, I would expect Jon Snow to be offered the Throne only to hand it over to either Gendry or Sansa. The two of them then rule the 7 Kingdoms together. Joining Houses Stark & Baratheon the way King Robert told Ned back in the Episode 1 of the series.

She freed slaves, where do you think they came from to be slaves?

Then when given own POWs, she murders them.....

Wait, what
What are you talking about?

You said she burning Sam's brother was worse than burning all the innocent in king's landing

What are you talking about?

You said she burning Sam's brother was worse than burning all the innocent in king's landing
Actually, no I did not. Comprehension is your pal...
I said PRIOR TO LAST EPISODE plain as day

Thanks for playing WLU

Would she have been a better choice for the role?

5Ohq9KH.jpg

Bran is useless
{<jordan}

6000+ posts and all but like 400-600 are people bitching, or people bitching about people bitching, or people posting leaks as theories. Wild thread.
Welcome to Rustlemania

{<hhh]

My prediction for the finale:

Sansa & Bran work together to defeat the Mad Queen. I think Bran will warg into Drogon and use him to kill Daenerys. I don't see there being a Throne when it's all said and done but if there is, I would expect Jon Snow to be offered the Throne only to hand it over to either Gendry or Sansa. The two of them then rule the 7 Kingdoms together. Joining Houses Stark & Baratheon the way King Robert told Ned back in the Episode 1 of the series.
tenor.gif

not bad.

and btw, "obfuscate" is a word used way too infrequently.
bravo @Darkballs

The whole Quentyn Martell storyline was a huge waste of time,and Fake Aegon was prob gonna be one of those as well. (although that one was def more interesting to read)

so the book was meandering way too much,and the Essos storyline was way too long.
I think fAegon will be the catalyst for Dany's turn in the books. I think he and the Golden Company take over King's Landing while Jon and Dany are fighting in the North.

I think fAegon will be the catalyst for Dany's turn in the books. I think he and the Golden Company take over King's Landing while Jon and Dany are fighting in the North.
That would actually be really cool

I predict people will be pissed and not satisfied.

I will remember the good times

Actually, no I did not. Comprehension is your pal...
I said PRIOR TO LAST EPISODE plain as day

Thanks for playing WLU
Nothing danny has done has been close to what she did last week in kings landing

I think GRRM will end the books with jon/dany against the others. I think cersei is the gatekeeper boss in the books.

I think GRRM will end the books with jon/dany against the others. I think cersei is the gatekeeper boss in the books.
Winds of Winter - Battle in the North
A Dream of Spring - Battle in the South

Also, GRRM ain't ending anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back