Game of Thrones S08E03 Discussion Thread:The Night that Winterfell (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Thread title for Episode 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really do not to watch and read more.

What you say is absolutely nothing new within the genre's of Assassins and Ninja's. NOTHING.

Many start with a big infiltration and a big kill of an important and often highly guarded character. The Assassin or Ninja gets in, does his job and the kill or many kills are accomplished.

There are also all sorts of Special Opp's books that do similar. A tactical unit gets in, pulls off a big kill or regime change and gets out.

Never, NOT A SINGLE TIME, does it end up in a /book moment where it makes no sense to go forward because you should all just assume they could do the same thing against each and every time.

I cannot help you Clippy if you ar4e completely ignorant to Assassin, Ninja or Special Forces genres and that leads you to wrong conclusions that therefore it is /book, /movie, /tc show. You are just factually wrong nad until you educate yourself you will continue to repeat that ignorance that you are not.
You're taking this a little too seriously.

Saying 'wow' does not keep you from being wrong and you are wrong.

Do you want to bet and I will provide at least 10 books series with either an Assassin, Ninja or Special Ops unit who does pulls off the big kill and ey it is not /series, /book, /movie?

What you guys want is to spew things FACTUALLY false and easily proven so (oh that is /show moment) and not have anyone explain why that is wrong.

i have zero issue with anyone saying the writing for Arya and the NK was totally unfilling, badly written or other. But simply because someone does not like something and would prefer something else does not mean what was portrayed was impossible or does not work within the genre.

You're taking this a little too seriously.
The Dragons ended the series.

When they were first exposed as grown dragons we were not shown any way to beat them. They could wipe out whole armies and never faced a legit threat themselves.

Therefore it equals '/tv-show moment' as its stupid to carry on as they can destroy everything. What is even the point of mustering other armies, working on other weapons. Just /show.

There is no catapult or anything learned that can counter them and the NK and his army will have no effect.

At least if you go back in time before the writers the following Seasons wrote anything to show the Dragons as vulnerable that is true, so that is what I will say now and hold to it.

/stupid talk

sadly im awake because i know russian and chinese hackers will deliver lik champs

sadly im awake because i know russian and chinese hackers will deliver lik champs

Fucking annoying got to sleep now, and probably will only be able to watch the episode in around 24 hours. They need to hurry

I said I was done with this Show after the 95 pound girl Assassin , but now I’m intrigued as to who might get their head chopped off.

I said I was done with this Show after the 95 pound girl Assassin , but now I’m intrigued as to who might get their head chopped off.
Tbf, that would be the best kind of fighter for someone who's 95lbs.

Were people this mad when the red witch had a demon baby and killed a king like nothing? Cause it was even easier than what Arya can do.

Saying 'wow' does not keep you from being wrong and you are wrong.

Do you want to bet and I will provide at least 10 books series with either an Assassin, Ninja or Special Ops unit who does pulls off the big kill and ey it is not /series, /book, /movie?

What you guys want is to spew things FACTUALLY false and easily proven so (oh that is /show moment) and not have anyone explain why that is wrong.

i have zero issue with anyone saying the writing for Arya and the NK was totally unfilling, badly written or other. But simply because someone does not like something and would prefer something else does not mean what was portrayed was impossible or does not work within the genre.

I sincerely don't even know what you're talking about anymore and you sound like a crazy person

Make whatever your point is in a coherent and brief manner and I'll play otherwise I'll lay back on the ice cubes

Tbf, that would be the best kind of fighter for someone who's 95lbs.
Except that “assassin “ got picked up like a baby by the hound!
Were people this mad when the red witch had a demon baby and killed a king like nothing? Cause it was even easier than what Arya can do.
thats part of fantasy bullshit. Magic, dragons , dead coming back to life.

Little 95 pound girls killing 150,000 army of The dead single handed is WEAK. Even lord of the rings wasn’t that cheesy.

Except that “assassin “ got picked up like a baby by the hound!

thats part of fantasy bullshit. Magic, dragons , dead coming back to life.

Little 95 pound girls killing 150,000 army of The dead single handed is WEAK. Even lord of the rings wasn’t that cheesy.

Remember when just a girl and pip killed the wreath king or whatever the fuck that was

Remember when just a girl and pip killed the wreath king or whatever the fuck that was
Man that was straight up retarded xD I LOVE LotR but that was just horrid.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

They didn't really make it clear in the movies, but that was due to Mary having an enchanted weapon that could harm the ringwraiths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back