Game of Thrones S08E02 Discussion Thread: Big Trouble in Little Winterfell (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Pick the title for Episode 3's Thread

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My child needs to gtf-in bed so I can watch this ish live. I expect that we saw all the tits for this season in the first ep since it was a throw back

Thank God My Raptors are leading by 20.

I can switch channel in peace.

So excited for VEEP! And GoT is also on tonight
Watched a few the first season and made me laugh but the preview just now was just smug disgusting partisan hackery. Could be just the commercial though. Is that what the show is really like?

Holy shit I barely made it home in time. Let's go!!

Here we go gadies and lents!

Hoping for at least one episode this season with minimal Dany.

This intro gets me unreasonably hyped.

Missed before the opening. Anything new or jest a recap?

I swear Tyrion told her why Jaime killed Aerys during season 6 or maybe 7. I'm going to have to look it up. If I'm remembering correctly then this is just bad writing for the sake of drama.

this is a good start, no bullshit straight up

Took all of five seconds to want to punch dany in the face

Watched a few the first season and made me laugh but the preview just now was just smug disgusting partisan hackery. Could be just the commercial though. Is that what the show is really like?
It was more of a joke than anything. but watch 1 episode, if you’re not feeling it, move on. I actually prefer Barry

My child needs to gtf-in bed so I can watch this ish live. I expect that we saw all the tits for this season in the first ep since it was a throw back

West Coast problem here....could watch at 6pm...but don't feel like explaining what those two naked people are doing and why someone else is watching them do it...

Emilia Clarke is a beautiful woman, but damn I hate Dany's face.

fucking Dany man, there are brain cells missing in there because of generations of incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back