Game of Thrones S07E07 Discussion Thread: FinallyJumpedTheDragon (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Yeah I'm thinking Jaime is going to seek forgiveness and will be unnerved when he is met with stoic apathy.
Nah, Bran gonna go bad and light him up. And when that happens, please bump my post.

Like Brienne would ever kill Jaime.

Jaime isn't "too firm and strict". Quite the opposite. Have you not been paying attention?
I think it's fooking hilarious some delusional fans think Jamie fooking Lannister is somehow redeemed. He's an awful person, who raped his sister, murdered family, defended a fraudulent house for years while turning a blind eye to their crimes and committed many other terrible acts. He's a villain. Not a hero #kingslayer.

I think it's fooking hilarious some delusional fans think Jamie fooking Lannister is somehow redeemed. He's an awful person, who raped his sister, murdered family, defended a fraudulent house for years while turning a blind eye to their crimes and committed many other terrible acts. He's a villain. Not a hero #kingslayer.

The only way for Jamie to redeem himself is to kill Cersei' while he himself dies

Yeah I'm thinking Jaime is going to seek forgiveness and will be unnerved when he is met with stoic apathy.
Bran: “ your sister looked pretty on her red dress..Nice divk.”
Got the sherdog edition

If Jamie kills the night king he’s redeemed and the ultimate good guy

@lfd0311 account bet me. Loser leaves town forever. If Jon turns out to be Elia Martell's son @Lethal can IP ban me. If not, he bans you.

A man puts all on the LINE!!!!, LOSER LEAVES TOWN!!, THE GREATEST EVENT OF THE DECADE, dont miss it folks, this is gonna be a barnburner, place your bets!

Deal

EDIT: you should probably have familarized yourself with some of the source material before making a bet like that.

I have read all the books, and I assure you that I am quite confident.

P.S. Enjoy your last two years on Sherdog and make the most of your time.

tumblr_m59e8uYhOq1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Wow, I can't believe this is still going lol.

It reminds me of the Arya/Waif thing last year where half the thread swore that the Waif had Killed Arya and was impersonating her

lmao, you just made a really bad mistake and I hope you realize that your fate on this site is now in the hands of Dumb and Dumber.

Just back out of this bet while you still can. Or pray that Worm has mercy on you and lets you live. lol

It's kind of fun watching people paint themselves into a corner.

I don't think I'll be going anywhere. Thanks though.
+

Because you're the only one that thinks this dumb theory of yours is gonna come true, and you're going to lose your account.

I need to find some kind of automatic email reminder that will send me an email in the summer of 2019 with a link to this thread.

@lfd0311 my friend, this has been a long time coming... It's time to pay the piper.

@Lethal you know what to do.

@Doughbelly @Gregolian @JAEGERX @Tyrannosaurus rex @LuchaBear @Anung Un Rama @wlu.29 @KO139 @D3THRONED @chickenluver You were all there and witnessed that exchange, even if you don't remember. But you know who remembers? THE NORTH REMEMBERS!

Jon is Leanna Starks son tho....

edit: misread it (phew)

Last edited:
the tone of this thread is very different from the season 8 finale thread. Before any of us knew just how bad it could get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back