Game of Thrones S07E05 Discussion Thread: Dickon by Armbar (No Spoilers/ EPISODES HAVE BEEN LEAKED)

Title for next Thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigger question is, why do you care so much if people wait for the premiere? And why are you still in this thread if you already saw it days ago?

The answer to both those questions is the same, I like talking about the show with the ppl in this thread.

I have a friend who absolutely refuses to download pirated media for some weird reason. The guy filled 80 gig ipods with itunes purchased music when he had every resource to find them for free. It's not about respecting the law either because he's a recreational drug user.

Some people are just strange like that.

Drug use and pirating material are different. One is theft which involves a victim while the other is victimless.

I like the content HBO makes so I'll give them.mkney in hopes that they keep creating content.

Have been avoiding the thread due to the leaked ep, even though I know Lethal is on top of this.

Amped for tonight.

melisandre-spoilers.gif

<LucyBless>

I watched the leak on my laptop, but I can't wait to watch this in much better quality on my 50" tv.. in hd, how delightful. Much better on my tv. Even when downloading usual blu rays on my laptop, I usually copy them onto a usb stick and put them on my ps4 (linked to my tv).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back