Game of Thrones S07E02 Discussion Thread: Grey's Anatomy (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Title for tonight's thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These were the titles last year.....

Episode 1: These Crows ain't Loyal
Episode 2: Old Hag Shit ain't Mutton to fuck with
Episode 3: Mothers Day Edition
Episode 4: Housewives of Dothraki
Episode 5: Shut the front Hodor
Episode 6: a thread has no name
Episode 7: Black(fish) Lives Matter
Episode 8: Hide yo kids, Hide yo Waif
Episode 9: A bowl of Bastards
Episode 10: Cersei didn't start the fire

@ufcfan4 @ChillyPalmer @Aegon Spengler @Jim @El Chimpo

We literally knocked it out from the get go.

BrAgehT.gif

Epic list

Very good list indeed, though I still think #4 should have been "The Real Housewives of Vaes Dothrak".

Blackfish Lives Matter
owns all, btw.

Remove Queen and just make it: The Dragon that cried Wolf

"The Dragon who cried Wolf" it is!

nodding-head-1-gifatron_1428563409.gif

Last edited:
I didn't get the first one until reading it again after voting for "The Prodigal Son Returns"

I'm throwing in a vote for The Dragon Who Cried Wolf aswell; removing Queen makes it sound much better.

Any chance we see The Hound vs Bronn? Remember they almost fought before the battle at BW? I want to see a couple heavyweights throw down soon.

I think we see Bran in an actual meaningful scene. We only saw him sparingly in episode 1.

HBO isn't planning any breaks right? That would cruel and unusual for this short season

@ufcfan4 @ChillyPalmer @Aegon Spengler @Jim @El Chimpo

We literally knocked it out from the get go.

Haha so many good ones. I was always partial to number 2 and of course number 6.

Hilarious part within that Thread Has No Name was that it had no other markings indicating it was GOT related (to go along with the idea of it not having a name).

So @22k says something to the effect of "damn it Lethal, I was looking for this thread for two days before I realized this was it."

And then @El Chimpo in response posted the gif of Jaqen letting Arya into the House of Black and White from season 5.

Really spot on funny.

I think at this point threads should be named after the episode has aired. All of the current options are pathetic and not title worthy imo. Bunch of bastard titles imo.
<GOT1>

Euron is going to use his teleportation skills to be involved in every single battle in westeros

That would fall on Theon's dyke sister imo.

The Ironborn are the only people on Dany's side who have experience with naval warfare and their uncle's intentions.
^^^ About the defecting Ironborn getting so easily ambushed. I know others have posted how in naval battles, the leader's ship would be at the front but this was a different situation - they weren't in battle and were transporting a leader of another kingdom back home. Pretty fucking stupid to have so light of defense for the queen, princess or whatever of Dorne.
Theon & his sister are shitty leaders.

Also, Dany's plan sucks overall - Ironborn sailing down to Dorne and then back with Dorne's army, then the same Ironborn taking the Unsullied around the southern Westeros to Casterly Rock. Could they make a more drawn out plan, time consuming plan? Why don't you can the Lanisters a little bit of time to get ready...the story line has been bringing up how the Iron Throne & King's Landing are short on money & food yet how the hell is Dany feeding all her armies during this time?

Tough to answer or contemplate without knowing where the were.

If it was right by Dragonstone he might have been chilling nearby waiting for them since he knew theu were taking the stolen ships to make am alliance with Dany.

If it was near Dorne he might have been around because he was after the Sand Cunts to win over Cersie.
Wonder if the show will even let us know where the ambush happened.

After the scene in which Jamie had told Cersei that Dragon queen would be going to Dragonstone, and then Dany walks onto the beach, I was hoping there were archers waiting in ambush and turned her into a pin cushion. No way that would happen in this storyline but it should have happened.

Davos Intro for John Snow , " I present to you our Lord and Savior "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back