Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering about the extend of his human warging powers. Can he warg intelligent minded people or only simple minded people like Hordor?
Yeah me too, I'm guessing as his powers grow he'll be able to but I'm not sure if we will get it answered in the series.

Just watched the scene again, I wouldn't take Jaime's words about Tyrion there too literally. He was putting on a bit of a show for Bronn, in that same conversation when asked he also lied and said he didn't set Tyrion free, Varys did. I think Jaime was emotional right after losing Tywin, but I would bet a billion Iron Bank bucks that there is zero chance Jaime would cut down Tyrion for killing Tywin.

It's tough to know with Jaime. If they sat down and talked alone he probably wouldn't, but what if Cersei was there and she was like, "Kill the little monster!"? Tyrion is with Dany, so if they come to take Cersei down, then would he do it or would he change sides?

It's tough to know with Jaime. If they sat down and talked alone he probably wouldn't, but what if Cersei was there and she was like, "Kill the little monster!"? Tyrion is with Dany, so if they come to take Cersei down, then would he do it or would he change sides?

Tyrion did murder Tywin and is now advising their enemies....

Jamie's feelings towards him are probaby very complicated. The gods cursed him to love a cruel woman.

You really need a direct quote?

game-of-thrones-s4-trailer-gifs-bran1.gif

11-bran.gif

3ER-weirwood.gif

giphy.gif
Old TER had the GOAT beard and a great Extremely Old Man look going on.

Lets flip that.

Dany has both Cersei and Jamie dead to rights and is about to kill them. Tyrion is at her back and could kill her instantly saving his siblings.

As much as Tyrion has no love for Cersei I do think he will always feel a loyalty to his family and potentially seeing his last two family members, last two siblings, wiped out might be too much for him.

Does he act or does he hold still allowing them to die?

Lets flip that.

Dany has both Cersei and Jamie dead to rights and is about to kill them. Tyrion is at her back and could kill her instantly saving his siblings.

As much as Tyrion has no love for Cersei I do think he will always feel a loyalty to his family and potentially seeing his last two family members, last two siblings, wiped out might be too much for him.

Does he act or does he hold still allowing them to die?

I think he would try to find a way to save Jamie, after all...a Lannister Always Pays Their Debuts, but I don't see him either backstabbing Dany or trying to save Cersei

The larger political implications of Cersei vs. Dany are one thing, and some hard choices may have to be made, but I would bet all of Stannis' dragonglasss there ain't no way Jaime is swinging on Tyrion. Even if Cersei tells him too.

So what would happen if the Night King kills Bran? like, I know he's the 3-eyed Raven now, but what does that mean for everyone else if he gets fucked up? Is there a benefit to him being on the other side of the wall to let the white walkers through? like, is he that important?

The larger political implications of Cersei vs. Dany are one thing, and some hard choices may have to be made, but I would bet all of Stannis' dragonglasss there ain't no way Jaime is swinging on Tyrion. Even if Cersei tells him too.
Jaime told Bronn though on their way to Dorne that he is going to kill Tyrion if he ever sees him again. even though tthere wasn't much love between Tywin and Jaime he still seemed to be pretty pissed at Tyrion about killing his father.

But I wonder how Tyrion feels about Jaime now. They dropped the entire Tysha plot so when Tyrion left he was on good terms with his bro and he saved his life by freeing him and with all the whitewashing the show did with him I don't really see Tyrion actively trying to kill his brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back