Game of Thrones S06E09 Discussion Thread: A Bowl of Bastards (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
either way its going to suck major butt to say goodbye

great things dont last forever unfortunately

- Rebellion
- Conquest
- Long Night
- Dunk & Egg

There's still dozens of stories to tell

Also, if someone posted this already I'm sorry. This thread kind of blew up, but this is pretty Hype:

tumblr_nrcz1ddkho1u9mw45o1_500.gif

Westeros is a flat circle.

which explains how Yara got from the Iron Islands to Volantis in one episode

Well, I'm off to grab some thai food for the finale. Will check on here after, to break down all the madness of whatever happens. Enjoy y'all, see ye on the other side...

I was disappointed at first but if it means that every episode is at least an hour with Hardhome production then I'm all for it. This is what Weiss said would happen if they go with shortened Seasons

“It’s crossing out of a television schedule into more of a mid-range movie schedule.” The time and production values allotted to each episodes will increase, even if we end up with fewer episodes than we’d like."
Yeah but they also said this season would have no weak episodes. Lots and lots disagreed. Don't put faith in anything those cunts say.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

Edd will never die.

It would make him too happy.

That would be a shame because 1) Cersei is a great villian and 2) Lena Headey can get it deep.

Cersei has definitely become one of the more compelling characters due in large part to Headey being a beast in that role.

I want her to stick around for another season at least.

Tonight is either going to be the biggest hype pay off ever, or the biggest let down. So many big things going down that I really hope we get results and not cliff hangers for next season. Don't get me wrong I want to have that "Oh man, I can't wait for next season" feeling, but I want it for whats to come, not left overs from this season.

hm, thinking maybe tommen AND margery die?
Tommen is as dead as Rickon was in the last episode. No way he makes it out alive. Its all a mater of how he goes. Which, I am still hoping for by the hands of Robert Strong (or Zombie Mountain, which ever you prefer since yes the show has never technically called him RS.)

hm, thinking maybe tommen AND margery die?

I think Maergery has some schemes in motion and may be the main instigator of whatever goes down.

My prediction is that the Tyrells will be in control of King's Landing at the conclusion of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back