Game of Thrones S06E08 Discussion: Hide yo Kids, Hide yo Waif, #HounderleiSilva (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think Rickon makes another appearance? I can't imagine Ramsay not playing that card if things start going south for him.

Anyone think Rickon makes another appearance? I can't imagine Ramsay not playing that card if things start going south for him.

Yes. But he'll be hard to recognize because he'll be on fire with axes in his head most likely tho

i dont think a Rickon scenario similar to what happened in Riverrun where they just did what they were told by their lord can happen since Sansa is older than Rickon and can just wave off whatever the kid says and since the majority of the fighting force is loyal to Jon and they wipe their asses with the westeros houses

The only question is whether he's still alive or Ramsay already killed him?

The only other question is, if he's still alive, will he survive long enough for Jon and co. to liberate him or will Ramsay kill him to rustle some jimmies.

title idea: THE FATHERS DAY BASTARD CHRONICLES

Probably, Jon is a legit fighter but Ramsay took out 20 of the hardest killers from the iron islands with knives and shirtless

That would be the equivalent of killing 20 3rd graders.

You guys are gonna regret wishing Ramsay dead. Without him, there are no good villains left. Who will you root against? The Wise Masters of Yunkai? Bernie Sparrow? The White Walkers? Euron? lol

I'm a simple man. I'm all for "The Snow Bowl" as the title. Winters Coming, Jon Snow, Ramsey Bol....Snow....

You guys are gonna regret wishing Ramsay dead. Without him, there are no good villains left. Who will you root against? The Wise Masters of Yunkai? Bernie Sparrow? The White Walkers? Euron? lol

there are plenty of bad guys out there

lol @ how inferior this thread title ideas are compared to "Ramsay Bolton: Big Army, Bigger Penis"

3221Jw2.jpg

A bowl of bastards? What does that even mean. What a shit, uninspired title.

A "bowl" is in reference to an end of season match by two qualifying competitors in American college football. The order of words is in theme with how things are titled in the ASOIF series, a noun of a noun. The bastard part is self explanatory.

I still vote for

"Battle of the Illegitimate children whose issues can be blamed on society"

It just seems the most correct and humane to me. All that "bastard" talk could really make some actual bastards who are watching the show feel bad. Which is not what this show is all about.

who else is waiting for this line?:

Jon stares Ramsay right in the eye, swords drawn and Jon screams: COME AT ME YOU BASTARD!!

if this happens you have to chug the closest alcohol beverage in your reach, i didnt make the rules

Enter the white walker era.

Enter the white walker era.
I'm of the belief that they aren't even bad guys. The Children of the Forest created them to combat the scourge that is humanity, and they are returning to exterminate this plague upon the continent.

What if the ToJ reveal is that Ned went up there and boned his sister and Snow is an bastard of incest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back