Game of Thrones S06E07 Discussion Thread: #Black(fish)LivesMatter (no spoilers)

Who had the best quotes of the episode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I right in thinking that the show has completely passed the books at this point or are there still some story lines to be ruined?

Am I right in thinking that the show has completely passed the books at this point or are there still some story lines to be ruined?
Is this your first time in a GOT thread?
BU9LkOCCYAA1-Ms.jpg

I still think D&D are going to pull out something from the books that hasn't happened yet. It involves Brienne and Jamie's storyline.

Very close. I haven't read all the books tho, just the 1st two. I've spent so much time on GoT wiki and in other spoiler friendly discussions tho and know a good amount.

So, from what I do know, the show has mostly out paced the books with just a handful of things they might still reach back to here and there. But I won't mention any of those things because I don't want to spoiler anything.

"We Are All No One"
"62 (Good) Bears"
"Why So Syrio?"

What Jon Snow doesn't realize is that Lyanna Mormont is actually sending 62 bears to the battle.

RAWR!

Get your hands of my picnic basket!

What Jon Snow doesn't realize is that Lyanna Mormont is actually sending 62 bears to the battle.

RAWR!

could be 62 bear knights, full body armor and battle axes riding bears with armor into battle, that'd be pretty sick

latest

Few more hours, boys. Bout to see zombie mountain in action.

"We Are All No One"
"62 (Good) Bears"
"Why So Syrio?"
Like em.

What about something to honour the return of the hound and the seeming vengeance he is about to take.

'Chickens coming home to roost!'

"The Brotherhood Without Chickens"
"All Chickens Must Die"
"The Hound Who Hyped"

Can't believe there is not more Lyanna Mormont disgust in here. Jon Snow former Lord Commander of the Night's watch and Sansa Stark daughter of Ned Stark have to grovel in front of a 10 year old girl to secure 62 men.

As it should be.

they are coming begging her for more of her fighting soldiers which are only depleted because of the prior Stark's idiocy costing them so much loss which they gave due to unwavering and unquestioning devotion..

So yes, when you come back a second time and want what is left of their army, this time you do not get them without some convincing. It is showing an evolution in the characters and Houses of the show where simple blind devotion is ending and questioning is beginning.

We see this all throughout the show as we question the blind allegiance many King's guard had to the Kings, etc.

She doesn't deserve hate for that, she deserves respect.

she did what she needed to do ... look out for the people of Bear Island first and foremost

she did what she needed to do ... look out for the people of Bear Island first and foremost
Yup. the age of blind allegiances has ended.

Too many houses have experienced the high cost they come with and how those without the same blinding limits are able to crush them and exploit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back