Game of Thrones S06E04 Discussion Thread: Housewives of Dothraki (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true at all. Find somewhere else that has the theary that I have!

Twins were born at the Tower of Joy. They were split by Ned Stark for better chances of not being discovered. This is why they are still not showing it even though everyone already knows. The second twin you ask. Ramsey. He kills everyone in the Battle of Winterfell and then they show the flashback. Season ends with him being called the Prince that was Promised and he goes on to ride a dragon, defeat the Whitewalkers and feeds Dany and Tyrion to his hounds, then feed his hounds to his dragons since they are bigger and more badass. Also, he has Targaryen madness which explains his insanity.

Not exactly the same as your theory -but I brought up the possibility of Ramsay being in the tower of joy earlier in this thread.

I like the idea of twins tho too -it does make some sense.

Only problem I have with it is that I don't see Ned trusting Roose with a child. Out of all the people Ned would go to for a kids life, Roose would have to be damn near bottom of the list.

jesus fucking christ, the sixth book hasn't even come out yet; how do you know that's not how he dies in the book?

Roose has a moment where he shows that his judgement can be clouded by his love for his son. He breaks pattern. Often, Roose is second guessing himself when it comes to trusting Ramsay.

God, you guys are such fucking whiners. "Ruined the whole world". Shut the fuck up already.
It's still retarded that Ramsey can just kill Roose and everyone is OK with it

Ramsay has no ties or connections or any political savvy

He's just a crazy dude that the show runners have elevated beyond his character's arc

He's just a crazy dude that the show runners have elevated beyond his character's arc
I'm guessing people just wanna keep all of their parts. They obey Ramsay because they fear him.

I'm guessing people just wanna keep all of their parts. They obey Ramsay because they fear him.
For what reason would they fear him though

They can just call him out for a trial by combat or something

Just because dude is good at torturing doesn't mean he can actually fight

inception like, great episode...it seems that all the stories are getting more and more awesome

For what reason would they fear him though

They can just call him out for a trial by combat or something

Just because dude is good at torturing doesn't mean he can actually fight

maxresdefault.jpg

I wan't to discuss this episode, but don't want to go in the spoilers thread since I've read that the plots for other episodes have leaked. Guess I'll have to head to westeros.

Would you take a chance with a guy that flays people?

What if you spoke up and nobody had your back?

Only a few hours left lets hope for not having any Dorne or Sam bullshit segments, even tho i think Gilli is smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back