Game of Thrones S06E02 Discussion Thread: Old Hag S*** Ain't Mutton to F*** Wit (no spoilers)

Who Gets More Second Chances?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you cared enough to read it, and then reply to the post. So you obviously gave a fuck even if nobody else did. In fact it actually seems like my opinion on a tv show caused some emotional reaction in you, for some bizarre reason.
If i acknowledge a bum laying in vomiy on the street it doesnt mean i care

And gimme a break with introducing the whole Ironborn storyline at this point. I actually loved that in the books, with Victarion and Euron and the Damphair and all of that, but when it comes to the show that ship has sailed if you'll pardon the pun. Let's just take this convoluted mess and add some more characters.

Well they did scrap the whole Martell/Dornish BS which was going nowhere. Hopefully the Sandykernts aren't going to last much longer either. So they can use the time they were wasting there on the tinborn. At least Theon is coming back. It will be interesting to see how Yara reacts when she sees her brother, especially after what happened at the Dreadfort.

I wonder if Theon will have a phantom itch when he sees her.

"Happy Mothers Day Walda Frey!" Has a nice cadence to it.

cold-blooded but definitely a good title lol

I remember last year episode 5 aired (the one that focused on Ramsay and Roose- with Roose announcing Walda was pregnant and Roose explaining to Ramsay who his mother was) on Mother's Day and someone in the thread hilariously posted something to the effect of

"What a lovely mother's day story for Roose to share."

wun-wun-kills-nights-watch-archer-s06e02.gif

73705ea7a587470ec70e2ce233a99476.gif

giphy.gif

33288e16156f4ecccecdabaddf67800f.gif

Where does Wun Wun rank now, pfp?

Does Wun Wun get laid? Are there any female giants out there for the homie Wun Wun to slay?

Last edited:
Well they did scrap the whole Martell/Dornish BS which was going nowhere. Hopefully the Sandykernts aren't going to last much longer either. So they can use the time they were wasting there on the tinborn. At least Theon is coming back. It will be interesting to see how Yara reacts when she sees her brother, especially after what happened at the Dreadfort.

I wonder if Theon will have a phantom itch when he sees her.

Speaking of Dorne, something just hit me....I think this show is even more insulting to our intelligence than I realized. Wasn't Trystane or whatever the Dornish prince's name is on the boat to Kings Landing at the end of season 5, as the sand snakes watch the boat sail away? And yet in season 6 he's conveniently back in Dorne to get killed by them. Am I remembering that wrong, or do they really think so low of their audience?

And yea the Ironborn are cool and all, but forcing more characters into this convoluted mess only to have their storyline go nowhere and have them randomly get killed for a cheap pop down the line.....meh.

Speaking of Dorne, something just hit me....I think this show is even more insulting to our intelligence than I realized. Wasn't Trystane or whatever the Dornish prince's name is on the boat to Kings Landing at the end of season 5, as the sand snakes watch the boat sail away? And yet in season 6 he's conveniently back in Dorne to get killed by them. Am I remembering that wrong, or do they really think so low of their audience?

And yea the Ironborn are cool and all, but forcing more characters into this convoluted mess only to have their storyline go nowhere and have them randomly get killed for a cheap pop down the line.....meh.

Trystane was on a boat still to KL. Not sure how the Sand Snakes caught up to him though, plot hole perhaps?

Lol. It's dumb but how is it a plot hole? They could have already been on the boat for all we know.

new title - "surprise bitches, i bet you thought you'd seen the last of me"

Obviously the ironborn are gonna play some kind of part in the story. I don't think they're randomly being brought back into things. One thing they have a lot of us ships. I can think of a few characters that need ships right now. Jeez.

Lol. It's dumb but how is it a plot hole? They could have already been on the boat for all we know.

But they were on the dock watching the boat sail away. When Ellaria or however her name is spelled drank the antidote for the poison.

Didn't he leave on a separate ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back