Television HOUSE OF THE DRAGON (Renewed for Season 2, post #571)

I'll watch it gladly. The last season was weak but that didn't kill the series. It's still one of the best of all time. I rather watch that than other copycat fantasies like Shadow and Bone.

Update: May 5, 2021

HBO Releases First Official Photos for Game of Thrones Prequel HOUSE OF THE DRAGON

On Wednesday, HBO revealed a first look at the leads in House of the Dragon. Below are images of Matt Smith as Prince Daemon Targaryen and Emma D’Arcy as Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen, Steve Toussaint as Lord Corlys Velaryon (also known as the Sea Snake), and Olivia Cooke as Alicent Hightower and Rhys Ifans as Otto Hightower.

House of the Dragon tells the story of the Targaryen family in Westeros and is set 300 years before the events in Game of Thrones. The drama is from is from co-showrunners Ryan Condal (Colony) and Miguel Sapochnik (Game of Thrones) and executive producer and saga author George R.R. Martin. House of the Dragon premieres in 2022.

emma-d-arcy-matt-smith-H-2021.jpg

steve-toussaint-H-2021.jpg

olivia-cooke-rhys-ifans-H-2021.jpg

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/t...hotos-game-of-thrones-prequel-hbo-1234948335/

Let's be honest. 90% of us will watch this no matter what. I know I will and I'm not even a huge GOT nerd.

Shit I didn't realise just how unanimous the feeling was that the finale was trash.

In my case GOT just exited my life after the finale and I sort of never thought of it again.

The good thing is the Davids made sure there was nothing to ruin further after season 8.
The bad thing is this leaves Martin even less time to finish the damn books.
I'm getting Robert Jordan'd again but this time the fat fuck won't let anyone finish his works.

Where does one recommend stopping if starting to watch game of thrones. End at the end of season 7?

GOT won’t get nothing more out of me until they remove season 8 from canon and re-do it. HBO thinks people will just jump right back in the watch this show but the ratings will show otherwise.

Nothing can unfuck GOT after what season 8 did to it
I don't even need GRRM to be involved
I just want a Season 8 that is not absolute crap

Someday a bunch of fans will recut season 8 into something more watchable, the way it happened with Phantom Menace and stuff

The Game of Thrones-verse is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

Final season was the red wedding of over/the/shark moments

I want it to make me forget Season 8.

I have put my comment as a spoiler because I was right. Yes, they are from a very specific House. Click below to see which one. If you look up their wiki's history it will probably spoil a good part of the season.

I think the black guys are from House Velaryon. Maybe a wink to the books.

Last edited:
Someday a bunch of fans will recut season 8 into something more watchable, the way it happened with Phantom Menace and stuff
No idea how was Phantom Menace, but you can't unfuck season 8 with cut

You have to literally get some reface (and revoice) tech shit to put actors face on and play straight different scenes

But i want to believe in cosplayer nerds and tech advancement, maybe 10-15 years?

Btw
steve-toussaint-H-2021.jpg

upload_2021-10-5_23-13-14.png

Back