Game of Thrones countdown/re-watch/discussion thread

Just finished it all again. Couldn't drag it out till April. Truly one of the best scenes in TV history right here.

Baelish summarizing the entire plot of GOT. Rivetting shit.

Just watched "Hardhome" and while some people for some reason think that the Night Kings sigil looks like a crow I have to say I think it looks suspiciously like a tower:
tower.jpg

Maybe the tower Bran fell out of that started his whole story?

47z.jpg
Edit: Only 57 days left bois!

Also, "The Queen of Thorns" was quite the fox when she was young:
263cd71a937d4060fb924fbcb4e5bd2d.jpg

I miss Baelish and Varys' back and forth, with a dash of Tyrion.

I got a prediction - Joh Snow dies and so does Daenerys. Almost all the starks also die.

Gendry, the rightful heir to the throne Baratheon, is given kingship and promises to rule fairly, having seen the battle of good and evil up close, and knowing all characters stories that saved it / wisdom.

Edit:

Arya lives and is the babe of the north or whatever.

Last edited:
real talk rn, is Euron gonna hit it Doggystyle with that short haired King's Landing cunt or he's gonna get "accidented" by the mountain

real talk rn, is Euron gonna hit it Doggystyle with that short haired King's Landing cunt or he's gonna get "accidented" by the mountain

Euron is probably the only person ( unrelated ) alive thats brave enough and crazy enough to stick his dick in that kind of crazy

Only 33 days left! Man am I hyped!

Gonna be fun to see Arya reunite with Jon at last and also see how everyone reacts to Jon being a targeryen + banging his aunt.

I thought I was watching it then 2 and a half hours in I realized I was just watching Excalibur.
tumblr_o1bal1XqRQ1u7gt7ro2_400.gif

Back