Game of Thrones betting odds

Bran will wake up after being knocked unconscious falling from the window spying on Cersei and Jaime, and realise the entire previous series were all just a dream, and run off into the sunset to play with Ned.

That may be the single most interesting theory I have heard on this subject.

Last edited:
My money is on Sansa sitting on the throne.
Jaimie kills Cersei
Tyrion lives
Jon and Danerys die in some sacrificial way.

My money is on Sansa sitting on the throne.
Jaimie kills Cersei
Tyrion lives
Jon and Danerys die in some sacrificial way.
Oddly I see the same thing. Jaime killing cersei would be the cherry on top. As long as she gets killed I really don't care who else dies but fuck I don't like her

Cersei should win. Anything else sucks but we all know she won’t win. She is somehow a villain but if you look at the big picture all her moves make sense. She is the smartest and most deserving of redemption. Everybody loves all these other women characters but her. Her life is tragic

Hell jamie gets love and he raped her. He blames everything on her like he wasn’t a participant. He doesn’t seem to realize he got the life she wanted. To fight, to have respect, to be heard. She was sold off like cattle for her fathers thirst for power. She was told not o mourn her mother and that a woman’s place is to stfu and do as your told. Despite this, look where she is? Oh the Iron Throne like a badass.
She’s an evil bitch who tortures people and feels good seeing people get hurt or killed. She blew up her daugther in law and thousands of innocences, she lied about her relationship with Jamie to the people and the high sparrow, she is one of the worst people in the history of TV. I’m hoping Arya kills her slowly with a dagger through the heart like the way that Nazi finished that solider towards the end of Saving Private Ryan.

She’s an evil bitch who tortures people and feels good seeing people get hurt or killed. She blew up her daugther in law and thousands of innocences, she lied about her relationship with Jamie to the people and the high sparrow, she is one of the worst people in the history of TV. I’m hoping Arya kills her slowly with a dagger through the heart like the way that Nazi finished that solider towards the end of Saving Private Ryan.

To the simple minded who can’t see how amazing she has played the shitty hand she was dealt.

Arya is a mass murderer with her own personal agenda. Danny is a colonizer who burns people alive. Hell even Jamie who raped his own sister at his sons grave gets sympathy and a chance for redemption. Since Cersei uses her wits instead of a sword it seems she is hated

Bronn +10000

tenor.gif

Arya killing over 3.5 people looks like free money to me.

There's a theory out there that Baelish isn't truly dead, someone who was impersonating him died using his face.
But that theory makes no sense as it's my understanding that to use someone's face, the face is from a person who's dead.
GoT fan theories are at the same time some of the most creative thought experiments but also some of the most retarded shit out there.

Arya killing over 3.5 people looks like free money to me.

I thought the same. I have a feeling Arya is going to go OFF.

As for Jamie and Cersei they are both evil as fuck in my book. Sure Jamie has become more likable in recent seasons but he's no less a murderer and rapist.

To the simple minded who can’t see how amazing she has played the shitty hand she was dealt.

Arya is a mass murderer with her own personal agenda. Danny is a colonizer who burns people alive. Hell even Jamie who raped his own sister at his sons grave gets sympathy and a chance for redemption. Since Cersei uses her wits instead of a sword it seems she is hated
Ahhh so everyone who disagrees with you is simple minded. You lost all credibility with me after you used those words. I’m guessing your also a trump supporter to compliment your passionate love Cerci. You can spin spin spin all you want but she is the main villain on the show.

GoT fan theories are at the same time some of the most creative thought experiments but also some of the most retarded shit out there.
The little finger theory ties into a secret conspiracy with Sansa getting her self up to take the throne and betray Jon Snow whole appeasing the northern lords. If Sansa and the northern lords betray Jon I will be devastated.

The little finger theory ties into a secret conspiracy with Sansa getting her self up to take the throne and betray Jon Snow whole appeasing the northern lords. If Sansa and the northern lords betray Jon I will be devastated.
There's two separate things here. Sansa potentially betraying Jon down the line and her being in cahoots with Baelish. First is not impossible although HIGHLY unlikely (northerners are not going to engage in infighting while the army of the dead is on their doorstep and we're past "Jon gets killed by his own men because he sided with foreigners" storyline), second is straight up retarded. D&D are keen to some fuckery from time to time but that is some M. Night Shyamalan shit. Let's not forget Baelish getting killed was a kind of a twist on it's own and an important character moment for Sansa. They're not going to undercut that. Not to mention getting some random fucker to wear a mask and get killed (??????).

A lot of fan theories are born from attachment to certain characters and fans miss Baelish. But he's done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back