Which Lannister will die first?
Cersei -115
Jaime +160
Tyrion +250

Which Stark will die first?
Arya -150
Bran +180
Sansa +300

Will Daenerys Targaryen survive the final season?
Yes -115
No -115

Will Tyrion survive the final season?
No -140
Yes +110

Who will perish first?
Jaime Lannister -520
Tyrion Lannister +310

Who will perish first?
Arya Stark -175
Sansa Stark +135

Who will perish first?
Cersei Lannister -200
Daenerys Targaryen +150

Who will kill Cersei Lannister?
Arya Stark +150
Jaime Lannister +150
Sansa Stark +750
Tyrion Lannister +800
Does Not Perish +900
Daenerys Targaryen +1600
Jon Snow +2000
The Night King +2000
Euron Greyjoy +2500
Ellaria Sand +3300
The Mountain +3300
Jorah Mormont +6600
Qyburn +10000

How many people will Arya kill in the final Season?
OVER 3.5 -115
UNDER 3.5 -115

Will Jon Snow survive the final season?
No -115
Yes -115

Will The Night King be confirmed as a Stark?
Yes -500
No +350

Will Tyrion ride a dragon?
No -500
Yes +350

Will Arya wear Littlefinger’s face?
No -500
Yes +300

Who will Arya kill first from her list in the final season?
Cersei +175
Melisandre +300
The Hound +325
Ilyn Payne +400
Beric Dondarrion +500
The Mountain +1000

Who will win Cleganebowl?
Sandor ‘The Hound’ Clegane -480
Gregor ‘The Mountain’ Clegane +300
Both die or are destroyed +350

Who will die first in season eight of Game of Thrones?
Euron Greyjoy +210
Yara Greyjoy +250
Sansa Stark +350
Theon Greyjoy +750
Jaime Lannister +1000
Cersei Lannister +1200
Daenerys Targaryen +2500
Arya Stark +5000
Tyrion Lannister +5000
Jon Snow +8000

Who will kill Cersei Lannister in season eight of Game of Thrones?
Arya Stark +150
Jaime Lannister +180
Sansa Stark +650
Does not die +700
Tyrion Lannister +800
Daenerys Targaryen +1600
Jon Snow +2000
The Night King +2000
Euron Greyjoy +2500
Ellaria Sand +3300
The Mountain +3300
Jorah Mormont +6600
Qyburn +10000

Who will rule Westeros at the end of season eight of Game of Thrones?
Bran Stark +220
Jon Snow +350
Sansa Stark +500
Daenerys Targaryen +700
Gendry +700
Petyr Baelish +1000
The Night King +1000
Tyrion Lannister +1000
Jon and Daenerys’ Child +1400
Arya Stark +1600
Samwell Tarly +2000
Cersei Lannister +2500
Jaime Lannister +4000
Varys +7000
Davos +7000
Bronn +10000
Euron Greyjoy +10000
Brienne of Tarth +10000
Jaqun H’ghar +10000
Jorah Mormont +10000
Melisandre +10000
Daario Naharis +12500
Beric Dondarrion +12500
The Hound +12500
Gilly +15000
Theon Greyjoy +15000
Yara Greyjoy +15000
Tormund Giantsbane +15000
The Mountain +15000

https://brobible.com/culture/article/game-thrones-season-8-prop-bets/

Can't say I'd have Bran at the top of the list of favorites to take the throne, among other things.
But I found this to be quite the interesting list.
Gonna be good!

i still hope Rick and Carl somehow show up and we have some crossover from TWD world. Possibly Shane as well, but only he is now the Punisher. imagine a mountain vs. punisher face off! and carl and arya hooking up. lots of possibilities

If it's an happy ending,
I will be disappointed....

I'm used to the pain by now.

Really hope the writers don't think about this stuff at all and just go with what makes the most entertaining and fitting end.

Cersei should win. Anything else sucks but we all know she won’t win. She is somehow a villain but if you look at the big picture all her moves make sense. She is the smartest and most deserving of redemption. Everybody loves all these other women characters but her. Her life is tragic

Hell jamie gets love and he raped her. He blames everything on her like he wasn’t a participant. He doesn’t seem to realize he got the life she wanted. To fight, to have respect, to be heard. She was sold off like cattle for her fathers thirst for power. She was told not o mourn her mother and that a woman’s place is to stfu and do as your told. Despite this, look where she is? Oh the Iron Throne like a badass.

Cersei aint dying.
She’s marrying the night king and they will ride off on their undead dragon to live happily ever after (while the rest of westeros burns).

All this Cersei love. I'll admit I liked her too until she blew up the building with the green stuff (pig shit as they call it), including her son Tomas' wife....after that I found her impossible to like, but this was if you could forgive her for all the bullshit she did to Tyrion in the first place.

i expect cersei to be one of the last deaths

This for sure. I'm not ruling out her winning the whole thing either....they've had no worries about the graphic slaughter of innocents, why not one of the most evil and wicked bitches in television history being queen? I think just about anything is in the cards, and I'd put my money on Cersei before Bran as the odds suggest.

Last edited:
Really hope the writers don't think about this stuff at all and just go with what makes the most entertaining and fitting end.

Agreed. And you may already know but they filmed 7 different endings and the cast only knows of the ones they were involved in.
So what to you would be the most fitting end?
For me it's the army of the dead killing every single one of these sick bastards and the final scene being a dimly lit throne room frozen solid with with a light snow falling.

Bran will wake up after being knocked unconscious falling from the window spying on Cersei and Jaime, and realise the entire previous series were all just a dream, and run off into the sunset to play with Ned.

Personally, I hope the Night King destroys everything.

Petyr Baelish +1000

tumblr_ovdykvTp0A1sjezeoo2_400.gif

Petyr Baelish +1000

tumblr_ovdykvTp0A1sjezeoo2_400.gif

There's a theory out there that Baelish isn't truly dead, someone who was impersonating him died using his face.
But that theory makes no sense as it's my understanding that to use someone's face, the face is from a person who's dead.

Agreed. And you may already know but they filmed 7 different endings and the cast only knows of the ones they were involved in.
So what to you would be the most fitting end?
For me it's the army of the dead killing every single one of these sick bastards and the final scene being a dimly lit throne room frozen solid with with a light snow falling.
That would be awesome, but I feel like (unless the writers go with what GRRM had planned, if he got that far) they'll probably do something either twisty to shock us or something heavy-handed and moralistic.

My guess is a woman will sit on the throne, because 2019. Beyond that all I'm gonna guess is that it won't be Cersei, because "evil can't win".

There's a theory out there that Baelish isn't truly dead, someone who was impersonating him died using his face.
But that theory makes no sense as it's my understanding that to use someone's face, the face is from a person who's dead.

There's also the raising of the dead element, but I'm not buying it either.

That would be awesome, but I feel like (unless the writers go with what GRRM had planned, if he got that far) they'll probably do something either twisty to shock us or something heavy-handed and moralistic.

My guess is a woman will sit on the throne, because 2019. Beyond that all I'm gonna guess is that it won't be Cersei, because "evil can't win"

Very interesting...I hadn't thought of the "2019" part. Sansa? Arya? Brienne? Without going evil those are the only females I can think really have a shot. But who knows right? That's what makes this great.

Back