Gamboa, Angulo, plus Kirkland Tonight on HBO

gamboa seems a bit soft in the beard..dropped once and rocked again in the 4th...put your damn hands up..hate to see a brilliant future put at risk by stupidity and arrogance

Gamboa is dirty with that head...he's watched a lot of holyfield tapes

Told you guys.

Darling's no punk. The reason I said I wouldn't be surprised if Yuri did destroy him though is because that's going to be the story of Yuri's career. Destroy, or be destroyed.

Told you guys.

Darling's no punk. The reason I said I wouldn't be surprised if Yuri did destroy him though is because that's going to be the story of Yuri's career. Destroy, or be destroyed.

It's not like Jimenez is doing a lot of work to bring the downfall. It's Gamboa's bad habits.

Well put... though I do see a courage in him that reminds me of SRL.. he got dropped and came back like it never happened

Told you guys.

It's not like Jimenez is doing a lot of work to bring the downfall. It's Gamboa's bad habits.

You think it's not work to weather a storm of that shit and land back?

Well put... though I do see a courage in him that reminds me of SRL.. he got dropped and came back like it never happened

I agree, getting off the floor and winning is an admirable trait. However it could also be the sign that there's a ceiling on him. Just depends on how he handles it.

Gamboa looks really arrogant like I don't care if you hit me I will keep my hands down, almost like Aaron Pryor.

respect to Jiminez. Though he is blocking a lot of shots, he is taking some decent shots as well. He is going to look like meatloaf later.

Gamboa looks really arrogant like I don't care if you hit me I will keep my hands down, almost like Aaron Pryor.

He doesn't respond to getting his like Pryor. He has slowed down since getting hurt.

You think it's not work to weather a storm of that shit and land back?

No doubt he is getting worked and he is braving it out, but he has only landed a few left hooks that hurt him. If Gamboa keeps his hands up, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I dont think he slowed down at all. He's just getting figured out

Jimenez is taking a man size beating. Look at his face. And he is going to have to get his hair redid.

Kellerman brought up JMM... that would be a work shop.. this guy is no where near being ready for jmm

No doubt he is getting worked and he is braving it out, but he has only landed a few left hooks that hurt him. If Gamboa keeps his hands up, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Come now. It's not ONLY a matter of keeping hands up. How many guys have we seen with this style get handled? They do this crap because of deficiencies in certain areas. It's not like if they magically boxed conventional they'd be invincible. Yuri's style is based on pure athleticism, like many before him.

I dont think he slowed down at all. He's just getting figured out

Which is good work on Darling's part.

Jimenez is taking a man size beating. Look at his face. And he is going to have to get his hair redid.

no doubt.. but thats part of his plan here//he's not going to out muscle Gamboa.. he's not going to out box him.. his only way to win is timing and enduring.. he's taking a page out of the rock's play book

Back