Galvao Injury Speech

Andre's physique starting to resemble Ricardo Arona's.

Theres no doubt that Andre is using some thing. But again his genetics could help him out even more as he is Brazilian (The way he looks definitely, he has a black ancestors.)

Yes, and it should be noted that Andre is not using to "get big." He's doing it to prevent / heal injuries. He's already big... but the AAS is probably increasing red blood cells, and he looks a bit bigger when training.

Damn, Andre is one jacked dude!

His muscularity never seems to hinder his cardio, which leads me to believe he's natural, with great genetics.

Good thing shitty DVDs is all you review, guy. Your inability to understand facts is pathetic.

Lister training with Atos, so awesome.

Also a little ironic with Andre warning about being safe with heel hooks.

man, i was rewatching arte suave yesterday, galvao doesn't even look like the same guy anymore, scary transformation

That arte suave is like 10 years old nearly....he's in his early 20's there now he's a pro athlete/ MMA fighter and BJJ competitor in his prime years

Man that is one scary looking room of dudes

Atos ADCC training picture...sans Lister! 5 ADCC competitors in one camp. Not including all the other talent in the photo.

Calasans will meet up with the team in Bejing!

1374337_10201916902421801_1270739075_n.jpg

Damn, Andre is one jacked dude!

His muscularity never seems to hinder his cardio, which leads me to believe he's natural, with great genetics.

Not sure if serious . . .

Either way I laughed out loud. :icon_lol:

Tae Kwon Dodo detected.

Nope, not at all. My standup was legit karate and kickboxing from a very good, tough instructor who always cross trained. Of course bjj is more effective than TKD.

Dude just decided to bash TKD out of the blue, which I think is classless, like people who make everything political.

Nope, not at all. My standup was legit karate and kickboxing from a very good, tough instructor who always cross trained. Of course bjj is more effective than TKD.

Dude just decided to bash TKD out of the blue, which I think is classless, like people who make everything political.

Typical lib, fighting other peoples' fights in the name of PC.

Damn, Triangleman, you have it backwards, my reviews are "shitty" not the DVD'S.

communism sucked. you couldn't get good roids unless you were part of the team.

juice is so good. like reem without his juice he is nothing.

Back